What are some good scary movies?

Okay I am looking for some scary movies you've watched that you;d recommend.

Feel free to add some info about that movie, it would be really helpful!

Thanks so much!

• Brad
    Favorite Answer

1. The Exorcist

2. The original "Halloween."

3. The Ring

4. Friday the 13th

5. Cannibal Holocaust

6. Alien

7. Aliens

8. The Shining

9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

10. Silence of the Lambs

11. Jaws

12. Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

13. The Last House on the left

14. Poltergeist

15. The Thing

Paranormal Activity Was Stupid, Its A Waste Of Two Hours. Watch The Original Friday The 13th, Nightmare On Elm Street, The Extorcist, IT, Halloween, and Dawn Of The Dead. I Love Horror Movies So I Would Know A Good One.

1. The Grudge - Japanese Horror about a woman being followed by a vengeful ghost

2, The Ring - Japanese Horror about a cursed video tape and the woman who tries to solve the mystery behind it

3. Dumplings - Asian Horror about a woman who will go to great lengths to keep her youth (do NOT eat while watching this movie ;P)

4. Exorcism of Emily Rose - based on a true story about a small-town girl who died during an exorcism

5. Scream 1-3 - more black comedy than horror, but still pretty good :)

6. Hostel 1 & 2 - about a European murder-for-profit business and the travellers who are lured into it

7. Saw (all of them) - who doesn't know what Saw is about???

*I find most Asian Horror movies to be MUCH scarier than Western Horror movies, but that's just my opinion. A lot of them involve ghosts/supernatural, rather than just the slasher/gory/guy-following-you-with-an-axe type of movie...

**You can find a lot of good Horror movies on www.watch-movies-online.tv

Source(s): ME :D

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY all the way :D , that movie is so scaaaaaaaaaary!!

I couldnt sleep at night, i had to turn on a night light lol (im serious)

paranormal activity - pretty much says it all, its about a couple that a spirit/demon is following a lady and is trying to kill her or possess her, im not going to say anything else cus i dont want to ruin it for you :), i seriously recommend you watch it :D,

I DARE YOU TO TURN OFF ALL YOUR LIGHTS IN YOUR HOME :)

the hills have eyes, the texas chainsaw massacre(original & remake), mirrors was pretty good, the last house on the left, halloween is always a good choice, and jeepers creepers, i cant really think of any more right now lol

You could watch...

-The Ring

-The Fourth Kind

-The Nightmare (later on)

i admire the main suitable is the unique one, frightening action picture a million... it is so humorous as hell... however the worst would easily be frightening action picture 3, the action picture became a million hour 20 minutes yet then I felt so quickly that it is purely like 40 minutes of filming...

try The Evil Dead and The Evil Dead 2. These really scared the hell out of me.

I don't know. But, I like the movie where Jason and Freddy fight, it was kind of neat. =)

Source(s): Me and a site called IMDB.