Justin Bieber? Justin Bieber?

Why is everyone so excited about Justin Bieber? I mean i know he's like young and not many young people have that kind of talent.. It's just that he sounds like a chick. His lyrics are ok. But why all the fuss?

Best Answer

He's just another preteen trend that will pass, like Hillary Duff, the Jonas Brothers, and yes, even Miley Cyrus.

I'm not fond of him but remember the jonas bros? evry1 used to be OBSESSED w/ them along with Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus and some still are.Now there just so-so but kids still luv em. He's just the 'it' singing guy rite now. it'll pass eventually. as soon as the media finds some one else to become 'the new hit singer of all time' they'll be swarming to whoever that is. (Also he might sound different when he hits puberty and that might kill the infatuation)

honestly i don't know either. i mean he repeats the same things over and over again in his songs, and he does sound like a chick. So i have no idea why hes so famous when hes not even that great (by the way, nice question.)

He's way into social media, the kid is on twitter a lot. His mother is also a stage mom. I don't follow him per say, but his stuff is always on Top Twits Blog which has all of the best celebrity tweets.

I do think he sounds like a 12 year old girl, and I always call him a lesbian, but I don't hate him. WHY should I hate someone I don't even know? He is actually sometimes a little cutie but his or should I say "her" voice is a little off. :/

I have no idea. I never heard of him up until a few weeks ago. Like who the hell is this child? where did he (or she) come from? I don't really care for him

The girls think hes hot and hes a teen sensation

woah! i thought i was the only one who thought he sounded like a chick?

I really just don't pay any attention to him...at all!

But my one cousin plays his music all the time, it is really irritating.

• Tyler

I've wondered the same. He's so fake and gay