KTM Super Duke pro's & con's?

I'm looking at a 2008 Super Duke with 6000 miles. It's well cared for and pretty much show room fresh. It won't be my daily ride, just for fun in the canyons and occasional commuting. Any insights, opinions on the bike would be appreciated, especially from those who own one.

Not my first rodeo, comfortable with high performance bikes, got an itch for something different.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I do have an 07,

Cons.. Oil changes are a wee harder than most. Tire wear is rapid if you get skins that the chassis is worthy of. Not a lot of dealers around. Owning one tends to get points on your drivers license.

This is an enthusiasts motorcycle.

Pros.. The sound when uncorked, The torque and response promotes long lasting grinning. Its not a bike that you see often. It will make you look for tighter corners.. this bike longs for the twisty road home.

Overview

So far mine has been very reliable and is often the first choice when a short ride urge hits.< 2 other bikes to choose from>

If one likes to unicycle.. this bike does imitations with front or rear wheel.

Well, if you know all about the hi-performance stuff then I reckon a Duke in the canyons will be an amazing change and endless fun. Loads of high-tech kit on the bike makes it really amazing, great handling and probably will change your opinion completely about singles. And it vibrates...

Go for it anyway.

Enjoy.

Justin

Last time I checked they were v twins making about 118 HP. Don't got one but I like 'em.