Would You Drink A Quarter of EverClear?

Would you ever drink a quarter of a bottle of Everclear, if you had to in a situation like, if your mom dies, or you lose something valuable?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_%28alcohol%...

Favorite Answer

I have had bad nights that lead me to drink an entire bottle of 100 proof vodka which is probably as bad if not worse than a quarter bottle (750ml, assume that is the size you are talking about) of something like Everclear. I tend to stick with vodka just because I feel kind of white trashy drinking Everclear. But I guess the answer is yes, although I would not recommend it so anyone. Alcohol poisoning is serious and can kill you.

I'd never drink it straight, but if I felt the compulsion to drink everclear, I'd make apple pie.

Take one gallon of apple juice and one gallon of apple cider, put them in a huge pot and throw in a package of cinnamon sticks. 4 cups of sugar, and let it boil for a few minutes. Then let it cool in the fridge or something..

Preferably let it sit over night, and the next day take out the cinnamon sticks and add everclear. It's good to drink it cold but it's also great warm. It tastes exactly like apple pie, no joke, you'd think the everclear is distinct but somehow it mixes to become amazingly like apple pie.

No. I can think of better ways to die.