Generation IV Pokémon in soul silver?

Are Generation IV Pokémon in soul silver?

Update:

Gen IV Examples: Glaceon, Shellos, Carnivine, etc.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, all Pokemon are available to obtained one way or another in Soul Silver. And unlike what the answer above me states, you can have ANY Pokemon before you get the National Dex, provided it has been traded to you. It's summary will simply list its Pokedex number as being ??.

• 3 years ago

Generation Iv Pokemon

• Aja
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Yes, there are after you get the National Dex. I don't think you can catch Pokemon such as Glaceon and Leafeon, but save your Evevee and maybe you'll see the rock...

• Miria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there are some pokemon no matter how low the stats that cannot receive vitamins. I.E. gyrados and dragonite. So togekiss is unique to the games so more than likely it cannot be fed vitamins. So for E.V. training a pokemon like this you really should find a shiny version. All shinies no matter what can be fed vitamins.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

yes and the generation 4 pokemon you can get before you get the national dex are honchcrow, ambipom, mismagius, mamoswine,lickilicky, and tangrowth. the rest u cant get until you get the national dex

• 10 years ago

You can get ANY pokemon from any generation if it's traded. You can only get a few on your own. (That is, without getting it traded to you.)

• 10 years ago

yea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.