Japanese hair straightening?

Ok, so i was wondering i really want to have my hair straightened because my hair is just so wavy that it takes about 1 hour a day to straiten my hair and sometimes i am just too lazy to do that in the morning for school and if i do it at night it comes out wavy in the morning! so my question was that i was reading... show more Ok, so i was wondering i really want to have my hair straightened because my hair is just so wavy that it takes about 1 hour a day to straiten my hair and sometimes i am just too lazy to do that in the morning for school and if i do it at night it comes out wavy in the morning! so my question was that i was reading online that the process takes 3 to 6 hours and and is very costly and it says that you have to come back 6 months later but when you go back to you have to pay for that cost again or is it just a touch-up that cost maybe $50 or so? and also if you had this process done i would really like to know if you like it or if it is just a waist of money and ruins your hair so please tell me thank you !!! :)
3 answers 3