Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

POLL: what always makes you feel better no matter what?

whether it be a splitting headache or a bad day, whats something that will cheer you up? personally id have to say my cat, a smoothie, and a day in bed watching movies :) hbu ?

Best Answer

A good laugh - my cat always makes me feel better too

I Like To Listen To Music, Watch Movies, Or Just Go To Sleep.

A FUNNY JOKE

A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. "Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man. "I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "Oh, please come to my house!" "But sir, I have a wife and four children..." "Bring them along!" the rich man said. They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in." The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"

Sitting in bed with ice tea, good, movies and the phone

A smile from someone that I can feel is coming from the heart. What an empowering feeling♥♥

Just a pack of cigarettes works fine for me.

• L-tre

I'd say a margarita or funnel cake are two things that always make me happy!

a piece of hot pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream

• KatieN

Listening to music and just chillin.

music