I need some help on some nice air soft guns...?
I want a few different types of guns
1. A shotgun with a stock spring powered shoots nice
2. a spring sniper rifle that is 400+ fps accurate and bolt action (preferably full metal)
3. a spring rifle for close corners and preferably a military model
4. a spring pistol for really close
5. a nice blow-back that sticks back when you're empty ...all that jazz
6. a nice electric preferably full metal Uzi
sounds like a lot but I'm getting over a long period of time. Please tell me even if you don't have all of them and try to keep it under 100 if possible for most guns and under 200 for full metals...I'm not rich ;)
TSD Tactical L96
I found this one priced it around 150ish..what think?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Get the UTG shotgun, with or without a stock, I have one and it shoots beast- ~70 ft range (http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search_result.ph...
2. I don't think any bolt action rifle, real steel or airsoft, is full metal... the stocks or bolt action rifles will usually not be full metal, for weight reasons. Anyway get the UTG MK96, its 450 fps and has 150 ft effective range (http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search_result.ph...
3. A spring rifle for close quarters? I have no idea, either get a cheap CQB AEG or a Big 5 spring gun.
4. Again, spring pistols and rifles aren't high quality and will probably break. The only good spring airsoft rifles I would recommend are sniper bolt action rifles. If your dying for one get one from Big 5 or any sporting goods store.
5. Get a WE full metal pistol. They're cheap (around $100), gas blowblack, and some come with 2 mags. (http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_25_13...
6. The only electric Uzi I can think of is the Tokyo Marui one, but those are expensive and rare, and are prone to breaking. Plus they're not full metal, but plastic. You can get the KWC CO2 uzi, but I would recommend the KWA M11a1 (http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products... Its not metal, but it feels really good and is a beast to shoot. I have it and love it, you won't be disappointed.
Just remember to stay away from spring pistols and such, they're cheap for a reason- they suck. Hope this helps.Source(s): 4 years airsoft experience