Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

My hair is falling out! HELP!?

I was in the shower and I was washing my hair when chunks of hair came out. Locks of hair, pretty much. I died my hair before. Only the box kind. The last time I died it was about 3 months ago. I also am a very poor eater (I don't get nutrition much), so maybe that could be it? Should I go to the doctor ASAP?

ps. I'm a 14 year old girl.

Favorite Answer

Stress is also another factor of losing your hair. You say you are not getting the nutrition that you are supposed to that also will be a BIG factor of you losing your hair. There are vitamins that you can take for hair, skin and nails, I think it is one pill for all. I would look into that also a multi vitamin wouldn't hurt either good luck.

I am a hairdresser and I will be the first to tell you that poor nutrition will definitely affect your hair and scalp..You need to see a doctor, you might also be allergic to the hair color you used. Also take into consideration that it is normal to lose 100-175 strands of hair a day.