How do i catch a ditto in the trophy garden. (pokemon platinum)?

i know there is the daily special pokemon at the trophy garden but im trying to catch a ditto. Everyday i go to the trophy garden and talk to the guy to see who is there. Each and everyday he says it's an Azurill. Im just wondering how i can get this to change. I have tried to change the date and time on my ds to get a new pokemon but still no luck. Can someone PLEASE help!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Follow these steps

1) Just like u said before, go to the trophy garden.

2) Then save the game before talking to the Guy who brag about the rarae pokemon that is in the trophy garden.

3) If he is not talking about the Ditto reset the game and talk to him until he talks about the Ditto.

4) Now go the backside of the garden and get a Ditto!!

Hope i Helped ;)

Ray

• 5 years ago

They're in the Trophy Garden after you get the National Dex, but not all the time. A different "special" Pokemon is put there every day, and you need to talk to Mr. Backlot to figure out which one is there on that particular day. Save before you talk to him, and if he doesn't mention a Ditto, just reset and try again.

• Jared
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Every day it changes, but the Pokemon is there for two days. So 2 rare Pokemon can be there at a time!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.