I caught my 12 year old girl masturbating to porn is this normal?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
she was watching porn on her laptop and masturbating she is almost 13.she didn't see me but i saw her i was very shocked about this.
Best Answer
Well For one Thing she needs to know and realize that Porn Destroys, See How it has destroyed the Lives of those who were Involved in that Industry

By far, the most searched for terms on the internet are related to pornography. Pornography is rampant in the world today. Perhaps more than anything else, Satan has succeeded in twisting and perverting sex. He has taken what is good and right (loving sex between a husband and wife) and replaced it with lust, pornography, adultery, rape, and homosexuality. Pornography can be the first step on a very slippery slope of ever-increasing wickedness and immorality (Romans 6:19). The addictive nature of pornography is well documented. Just as a drug user must consume greater and more powerful quantities of drugs to achieve the same “high,” pornography drags a person deeper and deeper into hard-core sexual addictions and ungodly desires.

The three main categories of sin are the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (1 John 2:16). Pornography definitely causes us to lust after flesh, and it is undeniably a lust of the eyes. Pornography definitely does not qualify as one of the things we are to think about, according to Philippians 4:8. Pornography is addictive (1 Corinthians 6:12; 2 Peter 2:19), and destructive (Proverbs 6:25-28; Ezekiel 20:30; Ephesians 4:19). Lusting after other people in our minds, which is the essence of pornography, is offensive to God (Matthew 5:28). When habitual devotion to pornography characterizes a person’s life, it demonstrates the person is not saved (1 Corinthians 6:9).

For those involved in pornography, God can and will give the victory. Are you involved with pornography and desire freedom from it? Here are some steps to victory: 1) Confess your sin to God (1 John 1:9). 2) Ask God to cleanse, renew, and transform your mind (Romans 12:2). 3) Ask God to fill your mind with Philippians 4:8. 4) Learn to possess your body in holiness (1 Thessalonians 4:3-4). 5) Understand the proper meaning of sex and rely on your spouse alone to meet that need (1 Corinthians 7:1-5). 6) Realize that if you walk in the Spirit, you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh (Galatians 5:16). 7) Take practical steps to reduce your exposure to graphic images. Install pornography blockers on your computer, limit television and video usage, and find another Christian who will pray for you and help keep you accountable.

Source:

The Lightning Strikes
  • 4
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • sunshine answered 4 years ago
    It's normal for girls to masturbate starting as early as age 4. The porn thing would be more of an issue for me. I would definitely set some parental controls on the computer.
    • 12
    • Comment
  • Marissa Q answered 4 years ago
    Well im 12 and almost 13(a girl too) and i do the same thing. And I know most of my friends do too, im not sure if it's normal but I know a lot of kids do it.
    • 14
    • Comment
  • Katt answered 4 years ago
    I've known many girls who masturbate starting at different ages. I wouldn't necessarily worry about that as much as I would the porn. Maybe consider parental blocks on the computer?
    • 9
    • Comment
  • I am a Troll answered 4 years ago
    For God's sakes..
    block the porn on her computer...
    • 9
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    thats completaly normal..seriously dont worry
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Azure Horse answered 4 years ago
    This is normal. Masturbation does not mean she is out having sex. Talk with her mom to daughter or dad to daughter whatever. Let her know about how a body changes and that she will have certain feelings. Be honest...it is a part of life and not some taboo thing. Listen to her and find out about her side of the story. Do not be judgmental.

Not sure why you are shocked. I remember doing this at around the same age, it felt good and still does. I also found my parents porn, no lap top but lots of magazines, and went through it. I was not sexually active till I was I twenty and it was with my fiance now husband after we had been together 3 years. But my mother was very open with me about sex.

Think about it and take the time to see her side. Do not try to discuss this while you are shocked you might explode and push her away. Parents who can talk about things like drugs, smoking, and sex, while not lecturing have children who want to talk to them about their lives. Give it a try.

May you be blessed.
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Boondhi answered 4 years ago
    yes.they all do it even. if they wont admit it--I mean,come on--who tell their PARENTS they masturbate???any kid who says they dont do it is lying.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Ninja_Butler answered 4 years ago
    There's a common false belief that only boys look at porn, but when girls have easy access to it on the internet they will also view it. Never, ever give a minor unrestricted access to the internet; there should always be a content filtering/blocking program used. http://www1.k9webprotection.com/

She's nearly 13 so it doesn't surprise me at all, it's completely normal. What does surprise me is how many adults forget that they started at the same age.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Justin Bieber answered 4 years ago
    It's totally normal for her to be masturbating, there is nothing wrong with it. I would block the porn on her laptop or take it away from her.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • 1sttimer answered 4 years ago
    I am not going to answer your question, but just share my own, which I just found out tonite,, around 8. She was in the dining room where our work laptop is. she was watching cartoon porn.

Actually I just found out this morning from the web history that she went to cartoon porn website. I didnt say anything. I thought I'd wait for her dad to come home and talk about it and discuss what would be the best thing to do or say.

But then as I passed her by I caught her. She was so pale.
    I feel sorry for her. She might think I'd be mad or upset. But i didnt.

I told her nicely to get off the laptop and so she went to the couch, I talked to her. Trying to hold my tears so hard. When finally she's also crying.

I went to her and hug her. And then we prayed together.
    I express myself in our prayers.

I told God how confusing it is also for me which certainly is for her.
    But we thanks to God for His blessing of nature that just came to my daughter's life.
    We asked HIM to lead us thru.

After that, we just hugged.
    I told her she doesnt have to say anything rite now. She was crying heavily !!
    She said sorry, and I said no, don't say sorry, it's normal and natural, it's a bless from God.

But I would ask fogiveness to God for watching the porn, I said, because it is not for kids.

Anyway, did I mention she is just 10?

Source(s):

today's experience
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Tamaika Joseph answered 6 months ago
    one thing flim her and catch her in the act so all she can do is come clean put some blocks on her computer tell her that god is watching her and tell her not to do such sinful things things in front of the lord touching your self in any particular way is wrong she needs to have control ov her emotions tqlk to er and make her accepted and a little shameful
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    she has her own laptop? It wont be long before she's being raped by internet pedophiles. I'd say put parental controls the computer and take her to an internet safety class. (and yes it is extremely normal)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • LYNN in FL (suspended @#*%) answered 4 years ago
    Why does a 12y/o have access to porn any way? SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE A LAB TOP IN HER ROOM, SHE SHOULD HAVE PARENTAL CONTROLS ON ALL PCs. this is on you and you've total disregard for her safety and well being. shame on you.
    • 4
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock