can anybody get in A MW2 10TH PRESTIGE LOBBY?

i want to be 10th prestige but i haven't got the skill to get there so i want some one to boost me to 10th prerstige for free or ill give them 1200 headshots

Favorite Answer

first off never do head shots thats a scam liek the other kid said. second not all microsoft points are scam but most . 90% of people on xbox are scammers. you must ask questions. i currently offer 10th prestige lobbies and every kill is 30,000 to 1 so it boosted your kdr and you get fall for every gun so the head shots are pointless. i accept paypal

this is my youtube link. you can ask me anything about my jtag you want. check out my youtube.

oo and thats bs i hacked many kids with less then 10 days played. for ex my friend gt devil 627 and he was about 9 days played and hes been hacked for months and hes not banned. so if you dont know about it dont post. bte i have 14 days played :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DBBxyjoEQ

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/user/ihackxboxlive1

a 10th prestige that sucks is much worse than a lower prestige still ranking up.

That being said I have a 2.3 k/d ratio in MW2 ( although I barely play anymore) and I don't give a rat's *** about prestige, it's how you play that makes you look good.

no one does head shots anymore its microsoft points or nothing but there a rip off i know i did it for the first modern warfare so don't do it and you will get your account band if you don't h ave over 23 days of game play i also know that because my friend got kicked off cod last week and it was funny he was a 10th prestige with all the embalms and titles and he only had 9 days of game play

Source(s): i use to do it and my friend got kicked

lol you are pathetic. What's the point of being 10th prestige and having all the guns and challenges done? There's no fun in that.

BTW, I'm 10th prestige legit and still I'm having fun.

i'm doing 10 status foyer loose for a constrained time i visit grant u 10 status 70 or i delivers u any status after this week its 1600 msp my gamertag is Evan rosselot and my freinds who's additionally loose is Justin demicco

U R SUCH A NOOB. PLAY WELL, LEVEL UP ALONE WITHOUT HACKS. I HOPE U GET BANNED.

You fail

Don't do it. Cheating will ruin the ''game experience'' for you.