For guys.... What fragrances do you prefer on women?

I’ve heard a lot of men complaining about how awful most women’s perfume smell like… yet I’ve never heard why they think that or what kinds we should avoid or which one’s they like best.

I personally hate floral and fruity fragrances... for both men and women. I’m more into woody, zesty fresh fragrances; the one’s which can sometimes be mistakes for men’s cologne.

So I was wondering, what exactly do guys think of those all fragrances? And would a women wearing men's cologne attract you guys? Or would that be too weird?

I'd appreciate if you could give us girls a list of does and don't for fragrances... and if possible, a list of your personal favourites for women =)

Cheers

Favorite Answer

my gf used to wear this stuff from victorias secret, smelled great.

It's honestly a personal thing that differs from guy to guy. Usually though, if a guy likes you, he'll be more fond of your scent and therefore whatever you're wearing will turn him on. I personally think it's weird for women to wear men's cologne. Sometimes, just a nice lotion will even do the trick. Juicy Coutour is one scent in particular that I find very sexy.......a bit expensive, I've heard but hey, I feel like it's worth it for how much it turns me on lol

Cake/cupcake, vanilla, sweet flavors pretty much. Lighter scents that you have to get really close to smell ;) Never never overdue it...if you walk around smelling like a whore, that's just not good. So as long as you're really light on the perfume, almost any scent will work

• ?

youve have been given to sniff advantageous little boy =D bypass out and seek for this mens physique spray ''hibiscus plant existence'' i accompanied that heady scent the 1st time i smelt it... i understand me and my women like the scent of it... and if there's a woman who likes to make effective ''she'' smells like roses everytime she is going out then that variety of lady might assume an identical from a ''guy''... deodorant is superb merely dont spray to a lot of it..

I like to put perfume everyday, I like to be smell good all the time, for women also, I like her to be smell good, that's what I like, and for what kind of smell, you have to try a lot of types and to be good with smells, it's experience thing, for me I like a perfume called "wish" the diamond shape don't try the other shapes, it's old but it attracts the hell of me, and I used to gift it to my ex gf.

wear some guy stuff the reson y guys wear axe and stuff is cause its not to stronge or to week smeelling

If you smelt of french fries or kebabs, guys would be all over you.

• lucky

my bf loves anything vanilla...he likes how britney spears' curious smells on me

Idk I've always found fruity smelling perfumes to be effective. However it shouldn't be overwhelming just a hint is perfect.

None at all. Really. They are all dreadful.