Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

i need quotes by jj thomson?

i need at least 5 quotes by jj thomson...

Favorite Answer

``To the electron: may it never be of any use!''

the only one I could find.

• filson

Jj Thomson Quotes

I'm gonna kill you with my gun, and then I'm gonna put you in the trunk of my car, and drive you to the desert, and then we'll take you home and feed you some of my famous dumpling, my momma makes them, i put some hot sauce on them... (too much to type left, sorry!) Fine, take your BANANA!!! I'm so excited, I'm gonna run in traffic, wait there are no cars in Oklahoma!!!! Look at Nick, he's a stud muffin!(YES HE IS!) No, I don't have a third! Silly fan!!! CORN POPS BOY!!!!!! What's up, my name is DJ Danger! Some may say it's dangerous to have umbrellas inside, but I am dangerous!!!! I've been trying to put this 50 dollar bill in this machine for over an hour!!! I'm originally from the planet XZ315 and I'm here to take over what you call the world!!!!!!! Every recording studio needs a rubber chicken!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i need quotes by jj thomson?

Source(s): quotes jj thomson: https://tinyurl.im/10DnH