? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

Can you "accidentally" have sex?

My boyfriend and I have been dating since January and are planning on not having sex unless we get married. However a few weeks into our relationship he told me that he had had sex twice before, with his ex-girl friend. I was shocked and a bit sad, since I have worked hard at not having sex and wanted to be with someone who had done the same. The strangest thing was, that he said it was an accident when it happened the first time between them. At the time I didn't think anything of it. But then as our relationship progressed we started getting more and more sexually intimate, and I started to realize that even in my most sexually aroused state, sexual intercourse with him would be a bit... tight...? I have asked him about it since and he said when it happened, she was just on top of him (naked) rubbing and he didn't even realize he had entered her. Is that even possible, let alone true? For him to slide into her without realizing it when it is both her and his first time?

I know I should be able to just trust him, and I want to, but I thought I would put the question out there... Thank :)

It was not as if she were giving him a hand job, but they were actually rubbing together as if having sex (at least I am pretty sure that's how sex works... oh dear this is embarrassing...) however just not having intercourse. Is it possible that she would have had a large enough vagina as a virgin to have him simply slide it without much effort? Wouldn't he need to be, directed, or something, into her?

Best Answer

Rape is an accident that just happens. It is a horrible ordeal for the victim, but there is virtually no way for them to control it. Sex, on the other hand, is not an accident. Two willing parties engage in sex. I've heard this before, but honestly he could've told her to stop. He's a guy, I highly doubt she could've overpowered him... This doesn't mean that you should dump him or anything. Just be cautious. Chances are he's probably just embarrassed to tell you about it any way.

• Pamela

Honey, that was no 'accident'. And it was probably her 'first time'.

However, I don't think it should upset you too much. After all, he was honest enough to tell you that he had been with her. Tell him you understand, and there is no point in lying about it.

If you really want to stick to your plan to remain chaste, you had better stop getting so intimate, or he will do the same thing to you. That's how people 'accidentally' get pregnant.

Uhhhh.... hun I'm sorry but I really don't think that is possible...and by "accident"?? Why didn't he pull out!?! And twice?? Really? He's lying in my opinion.

EDIT: He would've noticed and he could have easily said...no! And even if she did have a large vagina as a virgin....he would've noticed..

it is suitable. jogs my memory of conserving my grandma's hand as she died. the type looks good - you recognize how i've got self belief approximately punctuation ... it particularly is all approximately line breaks. although - it is fairly useful to place a era on the tip of stanzas a million and a couple of as they're finished sentences. EDIT: Blue, i think of you inspired me to ultimately write a poem approximately my grandmother.

I think I might know what he means...he knows what he did was maybe wrong and felt it was a mistake at the end and so he calls it accidental, that is maybe why he agreed to wait until marriage

Depends. If he was piss drunk, then it could have been by accident.

I nearly had sex once by accident, i was exstremly drunk and well I was drunk.

Anyways, his story seems a little weird though...

trust me when i say, me know the difference between the feeling ofrubbing (with a hand?) and the way pussy feels.

He would realize it

noooooo

• st.

You REALLY want to believe him, don't you? poor thing...