Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

What is that one thing that you find extremely attractive on a guy/girl?

like that one thing that a girl/guy can have (appeadance-wise) that you find incredibly sexy!

or me it's blue-green/blue-grey eyes. I don't know why, but they make me melt. Like Leonardo DiCaprio or HaydenChristensen's eyes. (<3<3<3<3) Soooooo hot........anywayz, what is it for you.

Favorite Answer

appearance-wise: tall and an athletic body <3

but what i love most and really look for is a great personality <3 <3

Looks can grow on a person. I would much rather be in a relationship with a guy who has an amazing personality and average looks. Because his personality will make him sexier. If I was to date a guy who was hotter than the sun, but his personality was crap, his personality would make him look ugly. Looks are definitely not everything.

a gentleman! oh my gosh! there is this guy at my school that i used to like that ALWAYS opens doors for girls!!!!!!! i dont like him anymore but i still get all jittery when he opens the door for me! also, i like outgoing guys, athletic guys, funny guys, guys that can and will slow dance, guys that smell good, guys that wear ties and/or suits... i usually go for clear, blue eyes OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): personal experience
  • Allie

omg green eyes <333

also smell... idk if that counts as appearance but ya, guys that smell good are soooo sexy :)

the perfect guy for me would have brown/black hair, blue or green eyes, medium tan, and at least 5'10. six pack abs. and he would smell AMAZING :)

i would have to agree,

i love leo dicaprio's eyes.....

if i saw a guy with those eyes i would die

blue eyes, and a good body :)

PERSONALITY ! :) lol

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201005...

not sure what appeadance is.