Do YOU think Katy Perry belongs at the top of the Maxim Hot 100 list?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

No. Katy Perry has an album being released and she's a publicity whore. Kelly Brook, Peta Todd and Keeley Hazel were not even in the top 70 so the list was backwards and the (obvious) explanation was that her publicist engineered it. It is quasi-interesting that Katy Perry's management allocated their assets to obtain the "acclaim" of Maxim. This is her labels way of 'buying' some exposure. She's not hot even in the slightest when the only reason you're cute is because you use gimmicks that you stole from others and wear a TON of makeup. Christian girls who can't sing for toffee pretending to be edgy and slutty are very pathetic.

• ackart
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm in no way going to purchase,subscribe, or examine a maxim magazine ever returned. Jessica Alba being in the back of a troll like Lohan?!!! Any magazine that places FUGLY hags like lindsay lohan and angelina jolie with the ranks of Halle Berry, and Jessica Alba is unquestionably geared in the direction of idiots and crack addicts who would not comprehend hotness if it kicked them interior the area of the pinnacle.

• I think she belongs on the list, maybe even top 10, but I don't think she should have gotten #1.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

OK kids lesson one

record companies manufacture publicity anyway they can

Lesson two

magazines have long been able to be bought off

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

not number one, but she should be up there. my problem is with Olivia Munn. She shouldn't even be on the list let alone number 8. She is about as pretty as me throwing up, and then eating it and throwing it up again on someones face.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah Katy Perry is one sexay chick !

• 10 years ago

Nah, not the top. She is cute but not hot.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

NO no shes nice but i see better looking girls in street she will come about 72nd.

• 10 years ago

Yess.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The top? I don't think so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.