RedSeal asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Whats your favorite Cologne or perfume ?

I want to buy something different for my wife and possibly me too, What perfume or Cologne or fragrance do you wear or like , the one that make you crazy smell so good......Thanks

Favorite Answer

I have 2 favorite perfumes. No 1 fave is Angel by Thierry Mugler. No 2 is Versace Woman by Versace. D&G Light Blue is also very nice and fresh, Chance by Chanel is nice too.

For me I love Thierry Mugler A Men. If you bought your wife the Angel perfume by him it would go nice as they compliment each other. I bought it for my husband and I love it on him

My favorite perfume is Gucci by Gucci. It is a heavy, sexy, oriental, that is more of a night/ winter scent. Dolce and Gabbana The One, to me, smells like a lighter version of the Gucci. I own both are really like them.

Lola by Marc Jacobs is a more floral than the other two I mentioned, but they still have a musk base. This is my most recent fragrance purchase. Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana is a very nice day scent, especially when someone works in close proximity to other people.

Fragrance is a really personal choice. I would suggest bringing your wife to the store to pick one out. Because of body/skin chemistry a fragrance will smell different on different people. You should spray the tested on your skin and then wait at least an hour for the top notes to evaporate off. You may not like the scent the perfume dries down to.

As you are married, I assume your wife is not a teenage girl. I would stay away from Juicy Couture.

I have always gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn "Anais Anais" (pronounced 'Anay anay'). It has a classic (timeless) floral scent.

Another fragrance with a woodsy scent but hint of floral is "Lauren" by designer Ralph Lauren.

My favorite vanilla scent (and I'm very particular especially since I'm allergic to a lot of substances) is "Vanialla Lace" by Victoria's Secret. It has a light, natural vanilla fragrance in which some have said that it also smells a bit like chocolate :)

Regarding cologne for a man, I find Calvin Klein's regular/original men's fragrance pretty decent.

On a slightly different note, please do Not deliberately inhale fumes of vapors from any types of products (including perfume or other nice smelling items) called "huffing" or using an inhalant. Please also talk with your kids/teens about the dangers of huffing, if you have them (or let your younger cousins or such). The National Inhalant Prevention Coalition has more information about the dangers of inhalant use: http://www.inhalants.org

• Ang3l

I have quite a few favourite fragrances, I'll list the ones I like in no particular order and which I think would be good:

Vera Wang Princess - Its a very nice, girly sort of perfume with some vanilla notes in it. Its very light and fresh and the bottle is a bonus. lilacbeautiful little liliac carved heart shaped bottle with a little jeweled crown as the top.

Hugo Boss Deep Red - A very sexy sort of scent. I love it. Its more of a scent for night though but I still wear it during the day.

Britney Spears Fantasy - I don't really like celebrity perfumes but this one is very nice. Its very sweet and girly and sort of smells like candyfloss or something. Its a very young scent though. The bottle is also very pretty, its round and pink with little jewels over the bottle.

Valentino Rock N Dreams -feminineis a very nice, femineme scent. Its has a jasmine sort of smell to it. Its lovely.

Nina Ricci, Nina - A lovely, sweet, girley, sophesticated fragrance. It smells very sweet but its not too young smelling either. The bottle is also lovely. Its like a red apple and its very pretty.

DKNY Be Delicious (The green one) - I love this scent. Its very fruity and fun. Its also quite strong but in a good way. I love it and its definitly one of my top favourites.

Marc Jacobs Daisy - This one is a nice sophesticated smell which smells sort of fruity. Its lovely and the bottle is nice too lol.

Theirry Muglar Alien - This is also quite a strong, sexy scent. Its hard to describe what it smells like but its very nice. Again the bottle is quite cute too.

There are others too but these are my favourite. Also as you can probably tell, I love my perfume bottles and sometimes I just want to buy perfume because of the bottle lol but the scents listed above have very nice scents too, at least to my taste but remember every woman is different and will like what another doesn't and so on.

On men, my favourite aftershave would be:

Sean Jean Unforgivable

Hugo Boss for men (the little round ball one)

Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet

Paul Smith for Men

Hope this helps

What is my favourite may not be suitable for your wife or you but you can always check them out.

Chanel - Gardenia, No.5 and Chance

Thierry Mugler - Angel and Alien

Lancome - Tresor

Issey Miyake - L'eau d'issey

Agent Provocateur - AP Parfum, Diamond Dust and Eau Emotionnelle

For men

Giorgio Armani - Acqua di Gio

Chanel - Allure Homme

Hugo Boss - Hugo Man

For perfume I love:

- Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture because it's sweet and girly but still light enough for day

- Queen by queen Latifah because it has hints of patchouli, which gives it a slightly spicy scent that's perfect for a night out

For cologne, I LOVE:

Acqua di Gio by Georgio Armani. It's the only cologne I like. The scent literally makes me weak at the knees, haha. It's the sexiest smell everrr and it's one of my favorite smells in the whole world. My boyfriend wears it and it's the biggest turn on. If you wear this, your wife won't be able to keep her hands off of you, trust me!

Hope this helps

Source(s): my brainnn :), well..I guess my nose actually haha

I like Tommy H. He has perfume and cologne

• branum

Anay Anay Perfume

You should buy her Juicy Couture. It's on the expensive side, but it's worth it :)

Polo,Polo blue,Drakar