Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 10 years ago

Alright taylor swift concert?

i want to go to the taylor swift concert but no one can go should i go alone or is that werid what would u guys do i havent bought tickets but i want to see her i drive too

Best Answer

I been to concerts alone and ive seen Taylor swift alone and it is fun because once the concert starts you won't even have time to notice your alone! Go and have fun and don't worry about anything you don't need to go everywhere with someone you can have fun by yourself don't miss out on this cause you dont want to go alone you'll end up regretting it! Have fun

Well sometimes going alone isnt as much fun, but i have seen Taylor twice and she puts on an AMAZING show so it would be worth going alone. You will still have a great time plus sometimes yo can get better tickets if you go by your self which is a major plus. So yes go see Taylor you will enjoy it!!

I would go. It'll be a great experience. I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert at Nassau Coliseum on Saturday and im really excited :)

I'd go with you!

I don't really know you though. Personally, I'd go because she puts on a show and I'm a diehard fan, but it might be fun to bring someone with you.

Her concert is AMAZING. It would be worth it.

go alone and have fun

• Larry

Go, Who says you can't go by yourself?

It is never a good idea to go to that type of place alone.

*******************************************