Wretched waste. Defiled legends.

Facts just fueling indecision,

until I, seeking the conclusion

allude to things hard to envision.

Lightly tread through plains of ash,

wash away this dust, evidence

of all I have failed to accomplish,

instead achieving embitterment.

YA says this goes in 'Embassies & Consulates' how very diplomatic. (LOL Drolly delivered)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I find the message just slightly obscure which piques my interest, but not so unintelligible that I feel cheated at all. I wonder who they are who are inclined to be fully opposed.

The last line leaves me feeling very sad. But I probably contributed to these charred remains.

• 10 years ago

Dear one out of those ashes the Phoenix will sore A bird that is a fire spirit with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix reborn anew to live again , wish you happiness in your new life out of the ashes comes the new go girl FLY

• 10 years ago

As you expressed LC, there is no worse enemy in this life then that of ourselves towards ourselves. This was intensely deep and how great you pull the reader to your depths. It's better to voice what we put in denial then to lie to ourselves. Time can heal many things but the scars of the memories never fade whether we burn them or bury them- they remain to be part of who we become. Dana

• 10 years ago

Blessings to all. Life shed is bitter-sweet taste, we all have our season if you don't lose hope you will prevail take one step at a time and leave it in the hands of the one who love you the most. Peace to you.

Source(s): A friend. Rosa.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Coherence here. We wonder why at times we waste the landscape before, yet almost worst to bide the silence knowing truth needs speaking.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Public Nuisance Taxes

Taxed to death by fates,

who fulfills promises made

by mere neonates?

What becomes quite true

is that states are always paid

when taxes come due.

Source(s): history
  • Theola
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Past:J'ai fait Present: Je fais But the most logical (on the way u asked ur question), i would say j'ai fait ' :)

• 10 years ago

Blessed with wonderful answered advice, this write is painfully devoid of that which, in my life, reigns ultimate...FORGIVEN...I AM FORGIVEN! Praise God because the wretch He considers here...the filth and depravity from which He's wrenched him... FINALLY...makes that all so hard to believe...but believe I do...CHERISH my forgiveness...yet...like almost everyone...when will I, too, learn to take it PERSONALLY?!? Me...m'own worst critic...m'own hangin' judge!

• 10 years ago

Some have such difficulty in washing away those stains. They have , over time, become ingrained , like a tortuous tattoo on the core of their reasoning.

Lv 7
    10 years ago

and some don't allow communication to explain matters, but take actions as personal. You have the most difficult time forgiving yourself, but I am still glad to see you back. Unpacked & settled yet?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.