<3 :D * asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Basketball fans, watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY1dQldCtOI

Youtube thumbnail

This is showing that we really do care about him. And take a look down at the comment written by mayurrrrrrrrrrr, that's true right there.

Plus my relative is in this video. Otto Orf, yeah that's right! lol I'm serious though, he's my relative.

So what do you think of Cleveland fans?? <- this is the question.

Yeah I'm guessing you will say something like we're the worst and crap like that, but oh well.

And again congrats to the Celtics, the old guys still have it. And clearly they deserved it this year, we still have some stuff to learn.

So yeah what do you think of us??

Yeah I don't like the Celtics either, I know.

Jamacian Man, your answer has NOTHING to do with my question, I'm not a Suns fan, I'm not a Lakers fan, I'm not a Celtics fan, and I'm not a Magic fan. I'm a CAVS fan.

Oh wait now you just changed it to all about the Cavs?? You changed Nash to LeBron, you changed Suns to Cavs, lol nice try. I'm guessing you keep on pasting the same answer but then you change into the team that question is about??

• JM
    Best Answer

Wow that's cool. Cavs fans must really want LeBron to stay. Who wouldn't.

__

Also don't worry about the 100 account troll trying to bother you. I'm sorry we have to deal with sickos like him, but he is disturbed and needs medical attention because he has a condition. He answered you with about 5 accounts but he does this every day because he lacks regular social skills with humans in real life, and every human needs human contact, so he satisfies his need by trolling yahoo to feed off the responses of others that he antagonizes to satisfy his sick twisted need.

Source(s): Here is info about creatures like him from an article I found " Assertions about the psychology of Internet trolls varies only moderately; there is considerable agreement on certain markers. Internet trolls have been described as "sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful." They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of their victims. They may be callous to the fact that they are harming real people, instead viewing Internet users as "digital abstractions". They may thus feel no remorse for harm they cause, and in fact may judge their own level of "success" by the amount of that harm. Most are impervious to rationale, mature arguments against their wares, and will protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed if ever there is an attempt to call them on their trolling. " http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Psyc...

I wanna see the looks on those people faces when Lebron packs up and leaves, you dont get it do you? If he "WANTED" to stay in Cleveland, WHY NOT JUST SIGN AN EXTENSION, WHATS THE POINT in going through all of this if your gonna come back to cleveland. I mean think about it, if he really wanted to stay there, why not just sign an extension and dont say that he wanted ownership to surround him with good players, because TWO YEARS IN A ROW, the cavs had NBA's best record and still didnt do squat.

Lamar Odom with 19 points and 19 rebounds.....so much for Bynum being hurt giving you a chance

Kobe being the obvious best scorer in the league = you getting owned

Steve Nash not showing up = you getting pawned by saying nobody could guard him ROFL

Lamar Odom performing better than your entire bench = you getting OWNED for saying the Suns bench is SO DEEP just because Dragic got lucky against the Spurs LMAO

Pau Gasol going 10/13 against Amare "no defense" Stoudamire = Rest of NBA getting owned by the best big man in the league

• yeah but see the thing about that is youre upset about the Cavs currently being raped by the Lakers. Your hopes and dreams of Lebron getting a ring are falling apart right in front of you and you just cant take it. You become angry and resentful, and you resort to lashing out at the closest target you can think of, which is Laker fans. You know what you are doing is wrong but you cant seem to get a grip or control yourself. Slowly you fall into a deep sleep and are haunted by nightmares of Kobe hoisting his 5th Larry Obrien Trophy. This only furthers your anger and frustration. Angrily you log into yahoo answers, violently pounding your password into the keyboard. Thats how this question came to be.

Source(s):

You also try to convince yourself that MVPs are better than rings but somehow, it keeps you up nights knowing the real truth. You wonder why Lebron couldnt find out what it feels like to be a winner. You shout to God that it isnt fair, but he doesnt seem to be listening.

• Yeah I'm guessing you will say something like we're the worst and crap like that, but oh well.

Source(s): Amber= OWNED by 100+ Jamaican Man= OWNED by 100+ and Spurs Gay Smith 2025= OWNED by Celtics and 100+

• Wow thats cool. Cavs fans really want Jamaican man to get dick slapped. Who wouldnt?

That thng is sooo pathetic I saw it on Jim Rome and i was like WTF? I really hate that song now it was OK until they remade it for Haiti and put bums on it now this SMH.

lebron is the king of cleaveland i guess