Favourite Wu-Tang member and why?

The RZA, The GZA, Method Man, Raekwon the Chef, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, or ODB?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Method Man. He is by far the best rapper of the group. His voice and style put him above the others. Surprisingly, I'd take the GZA next. I have his first solo album and he did pretty good.

ODB was funny, but he was a horrible rapper.

• 1 decade ago

I honestly think about this sometimes, and i can never get an answer. At times its Inspectah Deck, then Method Man, The Ghostface Killah, etc. I guess its a tie between ghostface or method man since im going with consistency, but deck is one crazy man.

• 1 decade ago

I'll rank them in order, based on my opinion...

1. GZA

2. Ghostface Killah

3. Raekwon

4. Method Man

5. Inspectah Deck

6. ODB

7. U-God

9. RZA (as a lyricist)

10. Masta Killah

GZA is my personal favorite because not only is he the best lyricist out of Wu-Tang IMO, but also the most enjoyable to listen to. I can't say that I've ever heard a boring song from him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ghostface Killah because he has the most listenable solo albums. Method Man's solo albums suck IMO save a few songs featuring Raekwon or Ghostface and Tical. He is much better on group albums.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Method Man

his rap voice sounds sick

he did a sick song with Notourious B.I.G called "The What"

he was in the film "How High"

his parts in the Wu-Tang songs seem to stand out more

• Raekwon

Source(s): OB4CL 1&2
  • 1 decade ago

GZA because his metaphors are crazy

• 1 decade ago

U-God

Source(s): EVERYBODY sh•ts on that guy, lmao. I thought I'd be the first person ever to say he's the best...*attempts straight face*
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MZA

GZA

Rae

Ghost

ODB

• 1 decade ago

Damn ODB R.I.P.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.