What are some creative presentation ideas?

My group and I (the four of us) have to do an oral presentation on some information from the book 1984 by George Orwell. The information we have is the bibliography of the author, characters, and plot summary. The presentation can't be longer than ten minutes and we're not allowed to stand there and read from our paper.

Favorite Answer

The best "skit" I've ever seen on 1984 was done by Apple computer (see video below). There are many ways to incorporate elements of the drama and danger of living in a big brother environment. Just stay away from weapons, even fake ones at school -- maybe nerf guns could work if you want to go that route. If you make it fun and keep the points sharp you'll do well. Good luck!

Dress up and do a small skit. Have some at Big brother bust into the class room to stop you from sharing the truth (info about the book) while someone else holds him back.

Pass out small information booklets to the class to follow your presentation.