Survey: Does dancing naked in rain feel the same as taking a shower naked.....?

Best Answer

It feels way better...trust me! :) Just make sure your neighbors aren't home, or are they? ;)

No it doesn't, actually. Unless you're one of the lucky folks who has one of those giant "rain shower" shower heads, it's not even close... and even those don't quite cut it. After all, when you take a shower, only one little part of you at a time actually gets pummeled by the water, while the rest just experiences run off from that spot. When you're naked in the rain, especially a good hard rain, every single inch of you is getting "showered" all as the same time, and usually much more thoroughly... matter of fact, you can't get away from it!

Oh and yes, unless you're on the equator, there's a really good chance the water is NOT warm!

NO. And be careful, without a sharp, witty legal team with connections, I would be looking at a Level 3 sex offender conviction. Free country? It is unless you dance naked in the rain in your own front yard!

• Nix

ive never danced naked in the rain.. and i dont think i ever will. lol

but the feeling of getting wet in the rain is way tooo different than taking shower.

you can have the shower tap in control.. but the rain cannot be controlled. i simply loveeeeee to get wet in the rain..

More liberating, but the rain is usually a colder than you'd like. Even so, worth doing if you can get away with it.

• Somewhat... The rain is a bit colder

Not quite.Everyone gets to see your bits flapping around in the rain.

No, outdoors gives you excitement and an extra buzz.. Exhibitionist really, I suppose, but that's the thrill of it.

Nice av ♥

• Ange

It doesn't feel anything like taking a shower.

:-)

kind of, but more people can see you in the rain

not that I have done it, but I would think that dancing in the rain would be a little more on the nipply side.....

and more liberating! ;)