Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

When is the iPhone 4G/HD release date for Canada?

Specifically, for Rogers?

Also, any idea what the price would be like with a three year contract?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The rumoured release date is June 22nd 2010. Steve Jobs is speaking at WWDC on June 22nd. Historically, for all 3 previous iPhones, they were released when Steve Jobs spoke (and launched the iPhone) at WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference).

Also, the iPhone 3 and 3G was released in Canada at the same time as the US. These other people here have no clue what they're talking about when comparing it to the iPad. the new iPhones have always released on the same day in Canada and the US (and UK, France, Italy and several other countries).

As far as price goes, the 32 and 64 gig versions will probably be similar to the 32 and 64 gig versions of the 3Gs (give or take 50$). Since there's never been a 120 gig version before, its near impossible to guess what that one will cost.

• 1 decade ago

Probably July or August if Apple follows the same plan as the Ipad - a month or so behind the U.S release date.

Also everyone that keeps posting about a 4G network -

4G is just the name of the version of Iphone, it has nothing to do with the network it will run on.

• 1 decade ago

There is no 4g network in canada yet unfortunetly. we are the slowest technology in the world. yet i did here last week a girl i know was informed by a rogers agent it would be out withing june of this year. so in about three weeks...even though i have no idea how thats possible!

• 1 decade ago

I would think august/sept cause stuff is usually 2 months later in canada than in the us

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably next year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.