• Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo dicaprio

He's such a dedicated actor

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Best actor: Denzel Washington – no need for an explanation

Best Actress: Angelina Jolie - I know you are probably laughing but think about the wide range of movies she has done:

Girl Interrupted, A Mighty Heart, Taking Lives, The Good Shepherd, The Changeling, The Bone Collector, and Life or Something Like It, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Wanted and more!!!!

• 3 years ago

a great style of from Clint Eastwood, so this is a tough selection. probably grimy Harry, yet not the only that first comprises innovations ("nicely do ya, punk?") in spite of if it is likewise super. probably whilst he's talking with the Police chief correct to the for sure heavily injured guy on television he allegedly beat (Scorpio), and he says "every physique you could actually tell i did not do this." Captain says "Why?" Harry says "because of the fact he seems too damned good!" maximum memorable cinema holiday a toss up between Empire strikes lower back in 1980 and Terminator 2: Judgement Day in 1991. Empire grew to become into first time I observed a PG action picture by way of myself interior the cinema without mom and father and it grew to become into super. aim marketplace grew to become into riveted and thoroughly silent aside from some key moments whilst there grew to become into spontaneous applause or maybe a standing ovation or 2. T2 i grew to become into working the summer time remoted from maximum media and had not seen a unmarried trailer or different commercial so went in thoroughly chilly aside from a poster of Arnie on a hog brandishing a shotgun.

• 10 years ago

Joaquin Phoenix. He was a talented actor since he was young. He really gets into the role he plays and is dedicated. It's a shame he retired.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Thats a really hard question for because I like so many actors so I answering with categories.

My favorite actress is reese witherspoon.

My favorite actor based on skill is Will Smith.

My favorite actor in comedies is Adam Sandler.

My favorite actor is Robert Pattinson because he's HOT!

• 10 years ago

Johnny Depp. Enough said.

He's obviously very good looking, no arguments there, but also a very articulate, charming man. He's a very versatile actor, we've seen him in every creepy Tim Burton role imaginable and even a drag queen in Before Night Falls. He's just a really good actor. (Did I mention he's HOT? Oh yes, done that already)

• Lips
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

My fave actor has got to be Nicolas Cage, you have to forgive him for the odd mistake, but i love his movies and he always plays the character perfectly. He makes the character believable. I love him in Gone in 60 seconds, playing the devoted big brother. Or City of Angels, it makes me weep every time.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jeff Bridges because he played The Dude. Enough said.

• Darren
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Nicole Kidman.

She can play serious roles and funny roles, and play good guys and bad guys, all equally well.

She's pretty, too.

• 10 years ago

Denzel Washington NO ?'S ASKD!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.