Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 years ago

Share some dua with me. Thanks.?

Give me some dua, I want to learn them, so give me some dua.

Bonus Question

U gotta admit that, nothing is better then crowd silence, I mean making the haters go silence is a perfect thing to do, u won't see there mouth moving. Lol.

God bless.

Favorite Answer

the best doa

O Allah, I ask Thee by Thy mercy, which embraces all things;

By Thy strength, through which Thou dominates all things, toward which all things are humble and before which all things are lowly;

By Thy invincibility through which Thou overwhelms all things,

By Thy might, which nothing can resist?

By Thy tremendousness, which has filled all things?

by Thy force, which towers over all things;

by Thy face, which subsists after the annihilation of all things,

by Thy Names, which have filled the foundations of all things;

by Thy knowledge, which encompasses all things;

andby the light of Thy face, through which all things are illumined!

O Light! O All-holy! O First of those who are first and O Last of those who are last!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which tear apart safeguards!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down adversities!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which alter blessings!

O Allah forgive me those sins which hold back supplication!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down tribulation!

O Allah, forgive me every sin I have committed and every mistake I have made!

O Allah, verily I seek nearness to Thee through remembrance of Thee, I seek intercession from Thee with Thyself,

and I ask Thee through Thy munificence to bring me near to Thy proximity, to provide me with gratitude toward Thee and to inspire me with Thy remembrance.

O Allah, verily I ask Thee with the asking of a submissive, abased and lowly man

to show me forbearance, to have mercy on me and to make me satisfied and content with Thy appointment and [ make me ] humble in every state.

O Allah, I ask Thee with the asking of one whose indigence is extreme, who has stated to Thee in difficulties his need andwhose desire for what is with Thee has become great.

O Allah, Thy force is tremendous, Thy place is lofty, Thy deception is hidden,

Thy command is manifest, Thy domination is overwhelming, Thy power is unhindered and escape from Thy governance is impossible.

O Allah, I find no forgiver of my sins, no concealer of my ugly acts no transformer of any of my ugly acts into good acts but Thee

There is no god but Thou!Glory be to Thee, and Thine is the praise!I have wronged myself, I have been audacious in my ignorance

and I have depended upon Thy ancient remembrance of me and Thy favour toward me.

O Allah! O my Protector!How many ugly things Thou hast concealed!

How many burdensome tribulations Thou hast abolished!How many stumbles Thou hast prevented!

How many ordeals Thou hast repelled! And how much beautiful praise, for which I was unworthy, Thou hast spread abroad!

O Allah, my tribulation is tremendous, my bad state is excessive, my acts are inadequate,

my fetters have tied me down, my far-fetched hopes have held me back from my gain

and this world with its delusions, my own soul with its offences and my delay have deceived me.

O my Master! So I ask Thee by Thy mightnot to let my evil works and acts veil my supplication from Thee,

not to disgrace me through the hidden things Thou knowest of my secrets and not to hasten me to punishment for what I have done in private: my evil acts in secrecy,

my misdeeds, my continuous negligence, my ignorance, my manifold passions and my forgetfulness.

And by Thy might, O Allah, be kind to me in all states and [ be ] gracious to me in all affairs!

My God and my Lord! Have I any but Thee from whom to ask removal of my affliction and regard for my affairs!

My God and my Protector! Thou put into effect through me a decree in which I followed the caprice of my own soul

and did not remain wary of adorning my enemy. So he deluded me through my soul's caprice and therein destiny favoured him

So, in what was put into effect through me in that situation, I transgressed some of Thy statutes and disobeyed some of Thy commands.

So thine is the argument against me in all of that and I have no argument in what Thy destiny put into effect through me therein nor in what Thy decree and Thy tribulation imposed upon me.

Now I have come to Thee, My God, after my shortcoming and my immoderation toward myself, proffering my excuse, regretful,

broken, apologizing, asking forgiveness, repenting, acknowledging, submissive, confessing. I find no place to flee from what occurred through me, nor any place of escape to which I may turn in my affairs,

other than Thy acceptance of my excuse and Thy entering me into the compass of Thy mercy.

O Allah, so accept my excuse, have mercy upon the severity of my affliction and release me from the tightness of my fetters,

My Lord, have mercy uponthe weakness of my body, the thinness of my skin and the frailty of my bones.

O Thou who gave rise to my creation, to the remembrance of me, to the nurture of me, to goodness toward me and to nourishment

• L

Islamic Supplications/Dua:

1. Morning & Evening

2. Sleeping Difficulty

3. Bad/Good Dream

4. On awakening

5. Enter Toilet

6. Exit Toilet

7. Wudu Beginning

8. During Wudu

9. Wudu Completion

10. Fajr prayer

11. Enter Masjid

12. After praying in Masjid

13. Athan Hearing

14. Muazzin Hearing

15. Witr prayer

16. Forenoon prayer

17. After Fajr & Maghrib

18. Entering ones home

19. Leaving House

20. Market Entry

21. Buying/Selling

22. Before Meals

23. After Meals

24. Lifting Table Cloth

25. Drinking milk

26. Meal time at someone

27. Leaving host's residence

28. Drinking water

29. Drinking Zam Zam

30. Breaking Fast

31. After Iftaar

32. Iftaar at someone's place

33. When Dressing

34. Wearing new clothes

35. Seeing a Muslim in new clothes

36. Looking in mirror

37. Bride Arrival

38. New Animal Arival

39. Congratulating Bridegroom

40. Intention to be with wife

41. Upon emission of sperm

42. Child begins to talk

43. Sighting New moon

44. Duas concering journeys

45. Someone's in difficulty

46. Seeing a muslim laughing

47. Fearing the enemy

48. Enemy surrounds

49. Before rising from a gathering

50. When you're in difficulty

51. Wealth Progression

52. Dua for Night of Power

53. Loving someone/when one helps

54. When one sees things one loves

55. Emotion fills the heart

56. Something is lost

57. When one talks too fast

58. Eating new fruit of the season

59. At time of anger

60. Hearing a donkey or a dog

61. Dua for rain

62. When one sees heavy clouds

63. At the time of rain

64. Rain exceeding the limits

65. At the time of thunder

66. At the time of heavy wind

67. Talbiya of Hajj

68. Dua read at Arafat

69. When making Tawaaf

70. When making Qurbani

71. When meeting another Muslim

72. Returning Salaam

73. Sneezing

74. Hearing someone sneeze

75. Upon thought of a bad omen

76. Dua to pay off debts

77. Dua after salaat of need

78. Istikhara

79. Visiting the sick

80. For any calamity

81. The cure of any illness

82. To soothe ill children

83. Dua when one is ill

84. When death is eminent

85. When soul leaving the body

86. When soul has left the body

87. Going to deceased's house

88. When someone's child dies

89. When burrying the dead

90. When entering the cemetery

91. When consoling someone

92. At the time of fire

93. When animal becomes sick

94. For pain of the eye

95. For kidney/uninary problems

96. When fever/pain increases

97. Dua on a burn injury

98. When down/depressed

99. Istikhara for marriage

Ya muqalaib al qulub Thabit Qalby ala Deenik

O who changes the state of the heart, keep my heart on your religion.the prophet Peace be upon him ) was always busy with this dua Dua.

Allahum la sahl Illa ma Jaaltahu Sahla, wa anta Tajaal Alhazn Iza Shi't sahla

Allah, there is no easy except what you make easy, and you make stress , if you will, easy.

Make dua with the 99 names of Allah. Ex say ya mussahil(who makes things eay) for hard things. Say ya Allem( all knowing) and Al-hakeem (The wise) for wisdom and knowledge

Make Dua that Allah will give you knowledge.

Source(s): Gods gift

Cilla, I constantly understand your honesty and brave thoughts. you're a experienced author. I celebrate with what you have written right here and, i'm hoping, as time is going on, we will all enhance at the same time. it incredibly is a small community of well matched persons that have a keenness and love of the written word. thank you. i've got coated a popular poem: Promise of Peace via Robinson Jeffers The heads of sturdy previous age are proper previous all grace of youthful human beings. they have unusual quiet, Integrity, wellness, soundness, to the full they have dealt with existence and been attempered via it. a youthful guy shouldn't sleep; his years are conflict Civil and remote places however the former's worse; however the previous can breathe in risk-free practices now that they are Forgetting what youthful human beings meant, the being perverse, working the fool's gauntlet and being cut back via the whips of the 5 senses. As for me, If I could desire to desire to stay long it have been yet To commerce those fevers for tranquility, thinking yet it incredibly is complete and candy interior the grave How shall the lifeless style the deep treasure they have?

a dua is a private prayer between u and allah u can ask for anything from Allah in English or whichever language u speak as Allah knows everything

• Mariam

there are alot of Duas on this site:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/supplication.php

also, read Surah Al-Fatiha.

bonus question's answer:

haha .. when you go "in your face!" .. we all secretly love it for sure .. lol

Yeaa Well.. Come back after a while I'm a bit bust right now !

• why do u always talk about haters?

• "Ya Allah, help me get a job."

Anything between you and Allah

Source(s): you noe wat i mean