Anyone know about this financial services company and if it is any good?

I had poor credit and am trying to get a small personal loan. As banks are so particular and cautious now it is hard to get anything off them so I am trying a different approach. Does anyone know or heard of badcreditloanservices.com? If you do are they any good or even reputable? If not does anyone know of any other places out there that will provide a personal loan to someone with poor credit. Thanks!

• Kaworu
    Favorite Answer

They have an F rating with the BBB for refusing to respond to any of 4 complaints received, and a couple of rip off reports. Also, their domain registration info is hidden, another sign of a sketchy operation. Looks bad to me.

Hi,

My names is Carmen Jones. I saw your question in yahoo answer .I decided to refer you to this God fearing man, because i have been SCAMMED twice by fake lenders. When i had bad credit, it was this man that gave me a loan of $45,000 to consolidate my bills you can get to him via Email: mrben_rume@yahoo.com. Tell him Carmen Jones referred you to him that he gave her a loan sometime ago. Goodluck,

Carmen Jones