Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Anyone was shocked on the Family Guy episode where Lois cheated on Peter?

It was the episode where she slept with Bill Clinton. I was shocked becuase I couldn't believe she did that. Also, there was no point for the writers to even add that in the episode. Imagine Marge doing that to Homer. I would stop watching the simpsons if Marge slept with another man, there was one episode she "almost" had an affair.

I love comedy, but I'm not too big on adultry.

Favorite Answer

Given that Peter ended up in bed with Clinton too I don't think he can be too angry with Lois. And I don't think we can take her infidelity all that seriously. Even by the seriousness scale of a crazy show like Family Guy.

Lois Cheats On Peter

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

It was the episode where she slept with Bill Clinton. I was shocked becuase I couldn't believe she did that. Also, there was no point for the writers to even add that in the episode. Imagine Marge doing that to Homer. I would stop watching the simpsons if Marge slept with another man, there was...

Source(s): shocked family guy episode lois cheated peter: https://tr.im/QWsJc

I was surprised if not shocked when Lois was shown in bed naked with Bill Clinton. Apparently infidelity is tolerated when it is cartoon characters that are involved, but you are right that it does not send a good message. I suppose they figured it all balanced out when at the end of the episode Bill Clinton's sexual prowess or powers of persuasion results in that we see Peter, naked and in bed with Clinton and Peter says, "Boy, you are good. You are really good".

In an episode late in season 8, Peter is going through a mid life crisis while married to a "still hot" wife like Lois. In self defense he begins putting her down for growing older. Lois in frustration begins to question her own appeal and goes through a little mid life crisis of her own. Lois makes a sexual advance towards Meg's boyfriend.

.

Human fatality seems to be the theme,

,

.

• Penny

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax60A

it's the one where peter goes on a date with jennifer love hewitt who happens to be the jews niece right? i believe it to be episode 47 and called "stuck together, torn apart" if its not that one, then it's season 6 "bill and peters bogus journey" where lois sleeps with bill clinton and peter decides to get even he must also have an affair, and he also ends up sleeping with bill in the end!!

• Jade

Marge wouldn't do that. She more of a really good wife and I think a softy. Lois tho, she'd do something like that.

you can watch any tv show episode online for free over at tvduck.. they got very good collection.

tvduck is the best for watching any tv shows...they update very quickly once it is aired on tv

lol i hate lois...shes so annoying.....i havnt watched that episode is it new???

• no Bill Clinton is a very convincing man, I met him and.....