Windows 7 Random "Blue" Screen of Death?

So, my Windows 7 (Build 7600 I think) x64 Ultimate has been acting up alot lately. I would be playing WoW or surfing the net, when my computer freezes and the screen turns a random color (mostly beige or white.), and whatever audio is playing starts stuttering and repeating. It completely freezes and tehres nothing I can do about it but restart. Sometimes, when I log back on, it'll give me a diagnosis report saying it was a blue screen of death. Anyone had this happen to them before? It happens about every 30-60 minutes.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 124

BCP1: 0000000000000000

BCP2: FFFFFA8004FFA8F8

BCP3: 0000000000000000

BCP4: 0000000000000000

OS Version: 6_1_7600

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\060810-17830-01.dmp

C:\Users\Stivi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-68172-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clci...

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This comes up when I reset the PC. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Remove your RAMS or just hold them in your hands, if they are too hot, i guess that is the problem. You need proper exhaust for your RAMS. i had the same problem. Room temp is now cool, i don't see any Random Blue screens.

• ?

The blue visual show unit of dying might properly be brought about by using many distinctive issues. the 1st ingredient to do is to alter the shutdown technique - that way the computing gadget does not shutdown on the blue visual show unit of dying. this then supplies your computing gadget time to place in writing an blunders message interior the form portion of your computer. merely circulate to start and form experience, then look in any respect deadly blunders. the blunders message can then be with a bit of luck used to hint down why the you're starting to be the blue visual show unit of dying.

I am just wondering if you ran the windows 7 update adviser before installing a 64 bit system or just take pot luck? BSOD means incompatibilities?? You need the correct hardware to suport 64 bit system?

Did you ever have a time when you owned Windows 7 and this WASN'T happening??? If you do, you could use system restore and go back to the time that you knew that it WASN'T happening. Hope this helps!!!

Source(s): My Vista gets problems too sometimes.