I bought a keg of beer for a party that had underage kids. Now Police is looking for me?

While the party was going on, the Police showed up in the house and all the kids runned away. I wasn't present when that happened. I need some advice on this case since I'm gonna have to face the the Police when they find me.

thanks for your answer

Update:

This happened in the state of Connecticut.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they runned away? you are going to grammar prison.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can always claim that you bought it for the adults at the party and never served it to minors. If there were only under-aged kids at the party, you are going to spend big bucks on lawyers' fees.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

tell them you didnt comprehend there have been underage human beings and also you werent there to be to blame of who become ingesting and who wasnt and that you left that duty as a lot because the get at the same time host(s)

• 1 decade ago

Connecticut law allows underage drinking in a private location

the only way for them to legally have gotten this alcohol though would be from a parent/guardian or legal-aged spouse

how did they get this stuff? you gave it to them? that's contributing to the delinquency of minors (unless you were all of their guardian, or were married to them all, both unlikely)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well, if none of the under-agers gave you up, you shouldnt have anything to worry about. otherwise, say that you carded people at the door. you didnt know that they were underage because of the identification that they provided you.

• 1 decade ago

Contact an attorney or lawyer.

Source(s): Only people that can help you.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"...all the kids runned away"

Maybe you should be more concerned about grammer!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.