The perfect guide for world of warcraft!!?

I am going to start a human warrior, and I was wondering if any of WoW pros can tell me the best levelling guide for me :). It would be nice if it tells me also, which talent i should pick as i level up

:)

Favorite Answer

Lol Do not buy a guide - they are worthless in my honest opinion. I have 8 80s, have played for 7 years, and everythign that i have seen in guides are very obvious and get outdated easy. If you would like a proffession leveling guide however, google " proffession name 1-450 guide", first one that pops up is VERY good.

For tips, bliz has essentially made it so that you can level as arms, prot or fury.

Arms - slow in pve, expecially at low levels. Need alot of rage, not the best choice for new players. 2h spec

Fury - dual weild spec - Good dmg for pve/pvp, only reason this is not the best in pvp is because of the lvl 40 arms talent ( mortal strikes, reduce healing by 50%). Get rage fast, kill stuff fast.

Prot - 1h sword and board -Obviously the tanks pec, but at 40+ it has very good dmg aswell, you own any meele in pvp, besides a prot pally.

Basically, levelling fury would be the best for a new player. Just put the points in the places that sound good to you. Anything with + dmg/crit is win :)

This is the BEST leveling guide.

It gets you to 80 in under 7 days

http://hordelevellingguidegreview.com/

tricky situation. try searching on to search engines like google. it can assist!