I bought a keg of beer for a party that had underage kids. Now Police is looking for me?

While the party was going on, the Police showed up in the house and all the kids runed away. I wasn't present when that happened. I need some advice on this case since I'm gonna have to face the the Police when they find me.

This happened in the state of Connecticut

Please help me. I need to know what to say and what to do when I face the Police.


5 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Don't talk to them, don't answer any questions. State this phrase, "I am invoking my 5th Amendment right to remain silent and I am refusing to answer any questions unless I have an attorney present."

    Every day, I have to deal with cases where the defendant would have gone scott free if he had simply shut up. I suggest you do the same and make an appointment to speak to the public defender before you are arrested.

    Source(s): attorney
  • rizer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    you are able to constantly declare which you purchased it for the adults on the get mutually and in no way served it to minors. If there have been purely below-elderly young ones on the get mutually, you will spend huge dollars on legal experts' expenditures.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You should just turn yourself in and next time concentrate on your spelling instead of providing children with alcohol.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    tell them you didnt know there were underage people and you werent there to be responsible of who was drinking and who wasnt and that you left that responsibility up to the party host(s)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You're in big trouble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.