When is the iPhone 4 release date for Canada ?

Favorite Answer

Release date for the unbeleivable iPhone 4 in Canada has still not been anounced. If it`s anything like the release of the iPhone 3GS, my geusse is around the 10th of July. I can`t wait.....

• failla

i'm sorry, yet in accordance to Rogers, there is is not any genuinely launch dates or pricing available as of now. I subscribed to Rogers counsel letter and that's what they informed me. additionally they pronounced they are going to be sending greater counsel as quickly as they comprehend. I additionally registered to Telus counsel letter and not in any respect won something yet. Sorry for that. I additionally crave to comprehend the launch date, yet we can might desire to attend somewhat greater. wait and notice, what all of us comprehend is that it comes via the top of July on worst case.

• jobyna

i'm sorry, yet in accordance to Rogers, there is isn't any truly launch dates or pricing available as of now. I subscribed to Rogers counsel letter and that's what they advised me. in addition they mentioned they are going to be sending greater counsel as quickly as they know. I additionally registered to Telus counsel letter and in no way gained something yet. Sorry for that. I additionally crave to correctly known the launch date, yet we can might desire to attend slightly greater. wait and notice, what all of us know is that it comes by using the top of July on worst case.