Where did all the high waisted shorts go?

gah, they were everywhere a year ago and now I cant find a cute pair of high waisted denim shorts anywhere! What are some stores/links that carry them?

Favorite Answer

"the styles have changed" and clothes designers have lost interest and some things have become hard to find. I know exactly what you mean and it's like the designers don't realize that not everyone wants to see somebody's butt hanging out of their clothes. People's tastes have declined and I would have to tell you to try online clothes retailers or the websites of the retail stores. It will be a separate challenge to find the right size if you find a place to buy because you might not be the only one looking for such products. There are still many other of us that like modesty in shorts.

Wow, you're not kidding. They've like disappeared from the planet. Weird!! : {

btw, I love this style of shorts too but I don't think a lot of women have the smaller waist it takes for them to look good so they went out of style. They're so cute, though...

• Jenni

You can try to go in the older woman's section, they often have jeans and shorts that are high, but I don't know if it will fit right if you know what I mean, I don't even think they sell shorts, I mean, imagine a 64 year old in shorts, not pretty.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AveKyK8Pr8frGu...

I searched it up, whole bunch of links, find it there.

i might say a tucked in T-shirt of maybe a nautical print like pink and white stripes, or purely a easy white one. additionally a ribbed white tank precise will do, yet once you have vast hips, pick the T-shirt.

all the girls at my skool go to ambercrombie

the dudes in lady gaga's alejandro video bought them all.....

im just sayin'.....