Where did all the high waisted shorts go?

gah, they were everywhere a year ago and now I cant find a cute pair of high waisted denim shorts anywhere! What are some stores/links that carry them?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"the styles have changed" and clothes designers have lost interest and some things have become hard to find. I know exactly what you mean and it's like the designers don't realize that not everyone wants to see somebody's butt hanging out of their clothes. People's tastes have declined and I would have to tell you to try online clothes retailers or the websites of the retail stores. It will be a separate challenge to find the right size if you find a place to buy because you might not be the only one looking for such products. There are still many other of us that like modesty in shorts.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, you're not kidding. They've like disappeared from the planet. Weird!! : {

btw, I love this style of shorts too but I don't think a lot of women have the smaller waist it takes for them to look good so they went out of style. They're so cute, though...

• Jenni
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You can try to go in the older woman's section, they often have jeans and shorts that are high, but I don't know if it will fit right if you know what I mean, I don't even think they sell shorts, I mean, imagine a 64 year old in shorts, not pretty.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AveKyK8Pr8frGu...

I searched it up, whole bunch of links, find it there.

• 4 years ago

i might say a tucked in T-shirt of maybe a nautical print like pink and white stripes, or purely a easy white one. additionally a ribbed white tank precise will do, yet once you have vast hips, pick the T-shirt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

all the girls at my skool go to ambercrombie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the dudes in lady gaga's alejandro video bought them all.....

im just sayin'.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.