who were all of the people that forrest gump meets on the bench?

during the movie the director tends to go into a flashback to a bus stop where forrest gump meets people. Who were they, describe them

pleasee help?

Favorite Answer

Do you mean the people who sat on the same bench as Forrest or all the people that he had met over the years as he recalled how he became a millionaire? He met J.F.K, for example.

On the bench, he met a friendly, brown-haired, white woman who was maybe 65 to 70 years old, a black woman in a white uniform and white shoes (possibly a nurse or aide) who was maybe in her late 20's, and a gray-haired, overweight man in a suit who didn't believe Forrest's "shrimp boat captain to millionaire" story and mocked him.

The scenes at the bus stop were not the flashbacks, everything up until him running to Jenny's house was.

edit- oh man my bad you meant like the bus stops where he was going to school and stuff...man i really do deserve a thumbs down this time. quick, someone thumbs down me

You can watch this in 1080p HD quality for free here:

yep.it/68wrgz

Haha, are you watching the movie right now and just wondering? It's on right now on TBS :)

Great movie BTW

People who were just as annoyed and bored as I was but without spending $6.50.

One african american woman...

One White female with child (she was a nurse)

And one couple..

Sorry thats all i can think of.

Its my moms fav movie hahaa(:

Im southern..

his mother, postman, priest