? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who are the highest paid female/male actors and how much money do they make per year/movie?

Favorite Answer

No one can answe this accurately. Actors and Actresses are NOT EVER paid yearly. The only actors and actresses that are paid yearly are ones that do movies yearly. And it doesn't mean they get a big check.

However for instance Brad Pitt does persay 2 movies over a 6 month filming period. He may be paid a solid 5 million for a supporting role in the one that filmed in 2 months, and for the lead he plays he may be paid 10.2 million for a 4 month filming.

So he is paid that year 15.2 million. Once the movie is in theatres he gets another check that year for each movie depending on if it makes blockbuster or not. Then he doesn't want to film for 2 years. So he has absolutely NO income for 2 years.

Now a GREAT example of overnight millionaires is Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Kristen Stewart has been an actress and had already made millions, but the Twilight films (whether you like them or not) made all the actors and actresses very rich. The lead roles in Twilight, Kristen and Rob did not get paid but a few million (less than 4 million over all). For NEw moon, since they had much more money, supporting roles made about 4-6 million, even with only a few lines, and Rob, Kristen, and Taylor made around 12 million a piece. For Eclipse Kristen brought in 17.8 million before it even opened and Rob brought in 16.9 and Taylor brought in 16.2 million. Supporting roles all brought in nearly 10 million (which is abnormal). So the movie has yet to come out, and they will definitely get a HUGE paychem come November. Now Breaking Dawn which is being filmed as two films begins in the fall. Once they are done filming and it is going through the production phase I would guess that all the main characters (especially Kristen, Ashely, rob, and Taylor) will bring in around a totaly or 20 million for each film. It is really incredible, because the films have been a huge thing from fans and actors.

Now other films of course are the same in the way. The HArry potter films made the stars rich because they film every single year and the actors do independent and smaller films inbetween the blockbuster filming (like rob pattison filmed Belle Ami and Remember Me)... So really there is no Who makes the most money or who makes the least, it depends who is filming what at that time, how long they film, what the production budget is, how long it takes to produce the film, how much money it brings in as a producee or a blockbuster, how many people are in the cast, and how much media attention it recieves. It is a long and confusing process, but a very fascinating one!

To learn how to sing the best thing is always following a good course, I suggest an online course because it's much cheaper and you can get great results. I suggest to follow this course ( http://learnhowtosing.kyma.info ) it's perfect for beginners and for high level singers.However there are several key things to do to improve your singing voice, yet some rely on upon your gender and some don't. Since I don't have a clue about your gender, I'll let you know the ones that are not gender particular. I'll give you some suggestions but I reccomend to follow the course that I posted above...I did it and I know you will apprecciate it! Learn to breathe from your diaphragm, not your lungs. - most straightforward route for a beinging voice understudy to learn this strategy is to lie level on your back and breathe without considering it. You ought to perceive that it is your stomach climbing and down, not your lungs. Congrats, you've spotted your diaphragm. Presently remained up and practice breathing through your nose and pushing the air into your stomach rather than your lungs. You can practice breath/breathing strategies. When you've figured out how to breathe with your diaphragm, you have to show yourself how to work those muscles in a manner that will improve your singing vocals. This is accomplished by something many refer to as breath exercises. Fundamentally, you use five to ten minutes doing these before endeavoring to sing. Here are some to kick you off: "the pregnant woman puff" is where you utilize the labor breathing method taught in lamas' classes to work your mouth muscles. "the straw" is where you suck in all the air you can oversee and afterward gradually release it again on your own pace while switching up the variations of the breath release. For a better work out in this exercise you can really sing a few bars of a tune also.

I agree with a previous response that the majority of the industry, performing arts, are low-paying. I think that you may have fallen prey to the supporting industries of advertising and promotion. Remember also that there are a great deal more people that are around than that of the Renaissance period. Money, too. The entertainment industry also provides a refreshing diversion to the capitalistic society in which we live. If you truly believe that the performing arts are, across the board, high paying and glamorous. Then the advertising and promotion industries have successfully done their respective jobs.

i heard Taylor Lautner is the highest paid teen actor 7.5 million

i heard about Cameron Diaz some time ago