? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

what do you think of the name Luna Jade?

my husband came up with this name and i actualy realy like it. Also we both agreed on the name Autumn Luci for our first daughter and id like to know how these two names sound with our two boys names? girls: Autumn Luci & Luna Jade boys: Draven Richard & David Wyatt

Favorite Answer

Draven Richard is cute. & unique.

I love Luna Jade. ignore ignorant comment. people will always dislike/like a name.everyone has there own taste. Autumn is cute.

suggest.

Luna Marie

Luna Evangeline

Luna Evelyn

Luna May

Luna Jacelyn

Luna Grace

Luna Coraline

My husband suggested Luna and I said NO.

Looney Luna, and especially since we live in Canada where our one dollar coin is called a Looney.

Plus, it can be changed easily to Losah Luna.

Luci - Loose Luci - and really, can't you just spell it CORRECTLY - Lucy

I think it is sad when kids are named Summer, Autumn or Wynter/Winter. I mean, come on, they are kids, not seasons! Same goes for when people name their kids after cities, states, and other landmarks. Also, they sound like stripper names when they're named that way. Who can take anyone named Paris seriously anymore?!

Draven sounds like you're trying to name a vampire in a novel - that doesn't work in real life.

It just sounds like people are trying SO hard to come up with wonky names for the sake of being different, but think about an adult trying to function with these names.

I'm sorry to be a wet blanket but i think Luna's a terrible name. It's just asking to be teased, Looney' etc. I also think Draven's a bit grim, sounds like the name you'd give a vampire character in a movie. I think Autumn is depressing, you know the autumn of our lives (our older yrs).

I reallly like Richard, and David and i like Lucy as a middle name.

• Éilis

I love Autumn Luci but Luna Jade is too trendy. Luna or Jade with a classic name would be better with your other kids names. I realise Autumn Luci is quite trendy too but there's something classy about it.

How about

Luna Evelyn

Luna Natalia

Luna Genevieve

Luna Emmeline?

Elle C: If we have our own taste then it's not ignorant to not like the name. I wasn't ignorant in my answer. I just stated I don't like the name.

I love the name Luna too but keep in mind. Lunatic, luny luna.. too many possibilities. Maybe use it as a middle name. BUT if you love it, then go for it. It is a beautiful name.

Autumn and Luna are a good for sisters.

Draven and David are a little matchy. Try saying them out load together. Maybe its just me.

• It sounds really cool! I love how original it is! Maybe you could even make it Luna Jade Melody and Autumn Luci Claire ?? I think that would be really sweet with 2 middle names!

• Me

I like it, sounds cute. Autumn Luci is adorable.

It sounds like a moth.

Watch out... kids will tease her and call her loony