if someone say's they're going to hit me i would ask WHY,Iran say's they might develop nuclear weapons,Israel?

SAY'S if you do we will attack you,WHY,.has Iran pubicly declared there intention to use these weapons on Israel,surely the fallout would destroy other muslim countries

Update:

chebrew2,ok i didn't know that,mind you it would be nice to hear his voice actually say it than rely on America or Israeli translation

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ahimajibadab (Iran)....uses his threats against Israel to gain support among arab countries and peoples. It's a bit like kids in the schoolyard who are bullies ganging up on the kid who is a bit different (Israel). But Iran does realise that if they attack Israel ....Israel will char-grill some Iranian cities! Of course most of us hope it doesn't happen! The trouble is ...Ajibajab believes he is on God's side...and even more dangerous...that God is on his side...and when God is on your side you can do no wrong.

You are right about fallout on arabs...if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons...an awful lot of Palestinians would be toast! Ajiadab wouldn't care less..his hatred for Israel is more than his care for Palestinians!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Akmadenijad has said on numerous occasions he will destroy Israel. So at this point, Israel isn't asking why, they are simply in self defense mode.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.