What is best to eat before heavy night of drinking?

Its my friends birthday so i will be drinking alot tonight but tomorrow is fathers day and have to be up early to go to my dads grave and family commitments...what is best to eat so i wont feel like crap tomorrow?

Best Answer

anything stodgy! Bread, pasta, potato, any carbs.

• janzen

Carbs are maximum suitable. Pasta, potatoes etc. do not stuff too a lot tho or you receives bloated. Nuts to the female who reported you mustn't drink a lot. satisfied Birthday and characteristic one for me gal. merely be careful. Oh and do not drink milk, it is an previous better halves tale. Makes you ill. attempt to have a water some time in the course of the nighttime and take a pint of water as a lot as mattress with you. in case you try to drink that in the nighttime it is going to take the side off your hangover! Oh yeah, open your bedroom window. or you receives a stuffy head!

Fatty meats, fried foods, breads. Those fatty things prevent alcohol absorbtion. The oldest trick in human civilization is drinking olive oil. I've never done it but wouldn't hurt.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against drinking, I party quite a bit myself, but maybe out of respect for your dad limit how much you drink tonight?

a good trick to minimize a hangover is a tall glass of water before you go to bed. Most of the hangover pain is dehydration.

If you get up in the middle of the night and have to go to the little girl's room, have another drink of water.

pizza pasta potatoes something with lots of starchs

CHINESE FOOD ! trust me i'vee done it all the time. lol

STEAK!