Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Trying to remember old American sci-fi show?

It was an old black and white "rocket ship" show with a main character named something like Johnny Rocket or Roger Rocket. He had a sidekick named Skip, or some such. I don't remember much else.

Update:

I've done a bit more research and it was in fact Rocky Jones. Thanks a bunch.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds almost like "Rocky Jones, Space Ranger" or "Rod Brown of the Rocket Rangers".

Here's a link to Wikipedia's results. Don't be surprised when some of them turn out to be anything but a sci-fi show. But it should be helpful anyway:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_science_ficti...

• 1 decade ago

Not sure, your clues about the show are kinda vague. The 2 shows that come to mind are "Tom Corbett, Space Cadet" and "Captain Video & his Video Rangers".

There was also an early 50's series called "Space Patrol", with Commander Buzz Corey, Security Chief Robbie Robertson & sidekick/comic relief cadet Happy.

• 1 decade ago

Flash Gordon?

• 5 years ago

Dude, it might desire to be an incredibly exciting tale in case you intend it out acceptable, in case you do not choose for an entire incredible 'infants saving the day' factor that would desire to take place in case you narrow back corners with the plot, and, in case you forgive my bluntness, improve your spelling and grammar very a lot. artwork not elementary and make it the terrific you could. you will certainly not remorseful approximately it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.