Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

This is funny, this happ TWICE...ppl asked me and my bf if we were brother n sister? WHY?

WHat can we do differently to change this?? HELP! I DONT WANT TO BE HIS SISTER AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE MY BROTHER!!! HELP!!

WE DO NOT LOOK THE SAME!!!! NOT EVEN ONE BIT!!

Best Answer

Same reason people ask if I am my girlfriends dad and my mother has been told her husband (me!!!) went back to the car....cos sometimes people don't think straight!!!! Don't stress about it, people see two people comfortable in each others company, with similar body gestures, they automatically assume your family, in fact it means you are in sync with each other - GOOD ONE!!!!!

Maybe the way you guys act makes people look at you guys as brother & sister instead of a couple. You guys should try to hold hands or hug or something around ppl so that they dnt get the impression that you guys are a couple and not siblings.

This all becomes clear if you live in West Virginia. Otherwise, just say yes you are brother and sister and proceed to do heavy petting in front of them.

• RACHEL

You look alike and are together a lot. Be a bit more physical and it will be apparent you are bf and gf.

what if you guys do look similar if so wear lots of make up to look different even though that idea is really stupid

haha try to laugh at it.. you two were made for each other. if you guys look that much alike there really isnt anything you can do about it

maybe u and ur bf get along like brother and sister

to most people, maybe that's why they think ur bro and sis

maybe yall look similar, and to be honest u can't fix that

HAHAHAHAHAHA

nothing u can do. sorry!