Bo asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Menopausal acne oral treatments: HRT, BC pill, herbal supplements. Does any work?

Has anyone tried hormone replacement therapy ( natural synthetic or herbal) or birth control pill to combat menopausal acne? Which brand/name? Did it work? Please tell your experience. Your input is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.

I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.

I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.

Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.

You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.

Well good luck and best wishes.

A natural progesterone creme works wonders for me. I am 38 and still have my period but it helps control the cramps and the definate mood swings. I believe it is calle Femme Creme, I'm not at home, but I buy it at the organic store not GNC or vitamin shoppe. They also have a hormone balancing vitamin that can work with the progesterone creme. Black cohosh is the big additive in womens vitamins now a days, wild yam, horney goat weed, vitamin E, ect. They all work together. I believe the creme will be best because it works transdermal. Give your mom a hug for us and tell her not to worry. She will be fine.

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?