I need help Marketing, Promoting, Advertising a new Handyman Business, your thoughts?

I am starting a handyman Business. I have called the company name JCK Home Services. I have put an ad in the paper it wont come out till next week. I just ordered my business cards yesterday. I went all over and posted fliers yesterday. My next step was to send an email to a bunch of the real estate agents. I... show more I am starting a handyman Business. I have called the company name JCK Home Services. I have put an ad in the paper it wont come out till next week. I just ordered my business cards yesterday. I went all over and posted fliers yesterday. My next step was to send an email to a bunch of the real estate agents. I figured out how to embed pictures in emails with attaching it as a file so when the agents open the email they see this:

To Whom It May Concern

Hello my name is Joshua Yount. I hope this email is not bothersome to you, and hopefully only resourceful and helpful. I am new to the beautiful Hill Country area, well, I have been here for 2 years. I am pretty much a jack of trades and would love to help you and your clients sell easier.

I have a partner who has been cleaning houses for quite sometime. Other real estate agents have used her services, her name is Carmen Maldonado, she is great and her customers love her, we would do great together on make ready projects.

Also just a short note I am prior service military of 8 yrs. My ethics and values follow me wherever I go. I know its hard to find honest, reliable people. It doesn't have to be that way.

If you ever need my service please do not hesitate to call me, my estimates are always free unless the location is far away. I think you would enjoy and gain benefit through working with me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Joshua Yount

P.S. Please feel free to forward this email to all your friends, family, and colleagues.

Mission Statement:

We are here for you, to complete all of your household maintenance/upkeep needs. Weather cleaning, renovating, remodeling or repairing, we are here to serve your needs. As a military family we will always carry our military values and ethics. We will be there for the job, we will finish the task at hand on the promised budget. With the economy in its rough state, we want to be “the ones” everyone comes to for a professional task completion on a small budge

THEN THEY SEE THIS BELOW THE EMAIL BODY: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2763/emailbuscard2.jpg

Would this email be a good thing or not, also what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Josh