I need help Marketing, Promoting, Advertising a new Handyman Business, your thoughts?

I am starting a handyman Business. I have called the company name JCK Home Services. I have put an ad in the paper it wont come out till next week. I just ordered my business cards yesterday. I went all over and posted fliers yesterday. My next step was to send an email to a bunch of the real estate agents. I figured out how to embed pictures in emails with attaching it as a file so when the agents open the email they see this:

To Whom It May Concern

Hello my name is Joshua Yount. I hope this email is not bothersome to you, and hopefully only resourceful and helpful. I am new to the beautiful Hill Country area, well, I have been here for 2 years. I am pretty much a jack of trades and would love to help you and your clients sell easier.

I have a partner who has been cleaning houses for quite sometime. Other real estate agents have used her services, her name is Carmen Maldonado, she is great and her customers love her, we would do great together on make ready projects.

Also just a short note I am prior service military of 8 yrs. My ethics and values follow me wherever I go. I know its hard to find honest, reliable people. It doesn't have to be that way.

If you ever need my service please do not hesitate to call me, my estimates are always free unless the location is far away. I think you would enjoy and gain benefit through working with me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Joshua Yount

P.S. Please feel free to forward this email to all your friends, family, and colleagues.

Mission Statement:

We are here for you, to complete all of your household maintenance/upkeep needs. Weather cleaning, renovating, remodeling or repairing, we are here to serve your needs. As a military family we will always carry our military values and ethics. We will be there for the job, we will finish the task at hand on the promised budget. With the economy in its rough state, we want to be “the ones” everyone comes to for a professional task completion on a small budge

THEN THEY SEE THIS BELOW THE EMAIL BODY: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2763/emailbusca...

Would this email be a good thing or not, also what are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Josh

Best Answer

There are many ways to market your handyman business, many that are free. I have written many articles on how to start and run a successful handyman business at http://handymanedge.com. Please feel free to take a look and learn. I wish you the best.

1

Source(s): Affiliate Essential Resources http://emuy.info/AffiliateMarketingTrainingPortal

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am starting a handyman Business. I have called the company name JCK Home Services. I have put an ad in the paper it wont come out till next week. I just ordered my business cards yesterday. I went all over and posted fliers yesterday. My next step was to send an email to a bunch of the real...

Source(s): marketing promoting advertising handyman business thoughts: https://shortly.im/abVCn

I've been surfing more than 3 hours today seeking the answers to the same question, but I haven't found a more interesting discussion like this. It is pretty worth enough for me.

This would be called spam, and is illegal. Any company that sent that to me would be immediately badmouthed to anyone I could find and reported.

If you want to promote a business, advertise. It more than pays for itself. Talk to your local radio station.

It is spam and scam! Watch out. Deal only with real people face to face and reputable. Check them all out before u do anything.