What's your touchdown celebration?

How do you celebrate when you do a touchdown? If it doesn't apply to you, what's your favorite football celebration in the history of football?

I never played real american football but at school I played flag football and whenever I did a touchdown I would run and throw the ball on the ground.

What's your problem Avid Traveler for calling me a douche bad? You've got nothing better to do -_-

• Brian
    Best Answer

I like handing the ball to the ref. "Act like you have been there before."

My favorite is: when a player throws the ball into the crowd. Giving to the fans goes a long way. I think the player only has to pay for the ball- approx. $50-75. Worth it in my view.

• I would pretend like I was going to spike the ball, but let go before my arm goes forward, so the ball flies straight up. I would say my favorite celebration ever was Chad Johnson putting the football with the pylon.

would be its genetic problm yet you're able to before everything, one desires a shampoo or hair air purifier, alongside with conditioner or hair rinse. If the hair is oily, a hair rinse is greater effective. For dry hair, a creamy conditioner would be used. go away-on conditioners are additionally attainable. different than for those, you will wish hair oil, organic hair tonic and hair %.. One could go with products containing herbs like amla, reetha, brahmi, bhringaraj, arnica, trifala, hibiscus (gurhal or javakusuma), bael, neem, sandalwood, and so on. Such factors no longer basically have useful healing residences, yet furnish an component of secure practices. Husain provides, "we've chanced on that Shatone, a non-oily organic hair tonic, containing Ayurvedic factors like trifala, amla, brahmi, and so on, has helped in controlling hair loss. in actuality, brahmi enables rigidity-appropriate hair loss." As nutritional deficiency is between the main hassle-free motives of hair loss, the load-help plan is fairly significant. A nutritious weight-help plan enables healthy hair enhance, via fact the hair is definitely fed by skill of the nutrition interior the blood circulate. you're able to incorporate a small bowl of sprouts daily on your weight-help plan. Sprouts incorporate amino acids, that are very effective to the hair. additionally incorporate clean end result, uncooked salads, leafy eco-friendly vegetables, finished grains and curd interior the daily weight-help plan. If the scalp is oily, or if there is dandruff, drink a lot of water. upload the juice of a lemon to a pitcher of water and have it first factor interior the morning. Ask your surgeon to prescribe diet and mineral supplementations.

I've never played but when we watch on TV my dog does this trick when our team scores. I'll put my hand in the air and she jumps up and "high fives" me with her nose. She just doing it for the treat rather than out of real excitement but it's fun anyway.

I urninate on the other teams name in the end zone

Source(s): avid traveler's sister