? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

what do you think of these sib-set names together?

do they go together? Draven Richard <Draven was a name we both agreed on quickly, and Richard is a family name on his side> Autumn Luci <Autumn is our favorite time of year and its the time of year we were married. Luci is my favorite girls name> Luna Jade <this was a name my husband came up with and i love it> David Wyatt <David is my fathers name and its in honor of him. Wyatt is one of my fav every sence watching Charmed> Dakota Lilith <I love the name Dakota for a possible third daughtes name and Lilith is a middle name my husband wanted and i love it too.> Viktor <this is a first name my husband wants to use for a possible third boy. havnt desided on a middle name yet> would love to have two boys and two girls. how do these names sound together?

• Alexa
    Favorite Answer

Draven Richard

Autumn Luci

Luna Jade

David Wyatt

Dakota Lilith

Viktor

I think they definitely sound like a good sib set. The names flow very well together and are all of similar type (uncommon but not crazy). I really like the names themselves as well. I really like Draven and I haven't heard it before. I also love Dakota Lilith. It is so pretty. None of the names are overused. Good choices and I definitely think they sound good together.

they are nice