Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) · 1 decade ago

Did the Chilean player Estrada deserve to be sent of?

Did the Chilean player Estrada deserve to be sent of?

Update:

Me I feel that Estrada is innocent !

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No the referee should never be allowed on a football/soccer pitch again. It would be nice if FIFA disciplines him. Does FIFA cover optometrists and eyeglasses bills ? No - that is the problem.

• 1 decade ago

HELL NO. Torres felt Estrada's foot behind him and fell. then in the repeats it shows that Estrada was looking at the ball and had no idea torres was in front of him. it was bs

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

For that particular one, no. He had gotten away with one earlier though. But for the one he was carded on that was phantom. I really don't understand how referees can guess on something like that, especially something that puts him out for not only that match but the next match. I guarantee you the ref did not see it, he just saw the Spaniard go down. Lol, the guy trips on his own and you get a red card. Welcome to FIFA World Cup.

Let me guess, the people giving the thumbs down either are blind Spaniards or didn't watch the game.

• 1 decade ago

Yes b/c he was purposefully trying to make Torres go down,and everyone knows that Torres still has problems with his knee since he injured it in April. Very dirty playing from the Chileans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. Torres cheated.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Torres is a fåggot.

• 1 decade ago

yes because chile was playing dirty football.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no that was BS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.