Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) · 1 decade ago

Did the Chilean player Estrada deserve to be sent of?

Me I feel that Estrada is innocent !

Favorite Answer

No the referee should never be allowed on a football/soccer pitch again. It would be nice if FIFA disciplines him. Does FIFA cover optometrists and eyeglasses bills ? No - that is the problem.

HELL NO. Torres felt Estrada's foot behind him and fell. then in the repeats it shows that Estrada was looking at the ball and had no idea torres was in front of him. it was bs

• 6

For that particular one, no. He had gotten away with one earlier though. But for the one he was carded on that was phantom. I really don't understand how referees can guess on something like that, especially something that puts him out for not only that match but the next match. I guarantee you the ref did not see it, he just saw the Spaniard go down. Lol, the guy trips on his own and you get a red card. Welcome to FIFA World Cup.

Let me guess, the people giving the thumbs down either are blind Spaniards or didn't watch the game.

Yes b/c he was purposefully trying to make Torres go down,and everyone knows that Torres still has problems with his knee since he injured it in April. Very dirty playing from the Chileans.

No. Torres cheated.

No Torres is a fåggot.

yes because chile was playing dirty football.

no that was BS