Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

is it legal for white supremacists to block access to the voting booth and threaten people with clubs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it is just as illegal for them as it is for the Black Panthers that support 0bama

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Under our current Administration it would appear that it should be, but would not be under the laws of the land. The people at the top of the Dept of Justice should be removed from office for this breech of justice. Making a case against one race and ignoring the case against the other race is illegal. Of course as stated, the dept heads called it "Retribution" which is also called "Racial Profiling" which is illegal and by the way a felony. Put them all in a court then if and after being convicted, send them to a Federal Pen for a minimum sentence.

• 10 years ago

Around here the black candidates hire buses and union members to drive and go around picking up elderly blacks and take them to polling places by the bus load to vote. They sometimes take them to multiple voting precincts because who knows it may count. Some of them are registered under multiple names. Our State Supreme Court found this to be true in the election 4 years ago but by the time that was decided it was time for a new election anyway and the incumbent was finally thrown out. Google that for yourself in McIntosh County, Georgia. This time there is going to be a crackdown on campaigning at polling places.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know. A bunch of abortion protesters did at my polling place but I just wrote it off as free speech. Even though they had huge horrible photos and yelled horrible things. I didn't like it, but they have the right.

Right?

HEAD M&M IN CHARGE PT 2:

Its really sad that you are so blood thirsty and out of your mind that you use an isolated incident from 2 years ago as an excuse for violence.

These race baiting questions always bring out the ugliness in people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

no, but if we see the blacks mutts out blocking we will see the whites not backing down

• 10 years ago

Not for WHITE supremacists....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Only white people can be convicted of a hate crime. Blacks can hate all they want and it is a good thing. Just look at Obama's buddy, Samir Shabazz. He tells black people to "kill some crackers and kill they babies".

• 10 years ago

depends on wheather or not they are registered democrats. Ithink you lucky enough not to have those in Canada..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Of course it is. Oh wait you said "WHITE". Nope that is illegal. I thought you meant any other race but white.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If you want to get your *** beat down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.