Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How to build muscle fast?
im 14 and 6'0 and pretty skinny how do i build muscle fast?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Consider the most effective clinical evidence and move all the best variables in the muscle building equation to your favor:
TOP TEN TIPS FOR LEAN MUSCLE GAIN
1) Take 3g of GABA at least once per day. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016 - 3g GABA QUADRUPLES growth hormone levels!
2) Post-Training Meditation - http://www.ergo-log.com/meditationhormones.html
3) Have lean protein for breakfast: eggs, steak, yogurt and/or a protein shake
4) Stock low-fat, low-carb, protein rich foods and snacks such as yogurt, milk, hard-boiled eggs, lean marinated chicken breasts and unprocessed, unsalted nuts - make your own lean & clean trail mix with almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, dried fruits and yogurt or dark chocolate. Don't let your baseline blood sugar trough while you're recovering from workouts; keep feeding the furnace with protein at least once every two hours.
5) Avoid drinking any form of cola, at all. It inhibits protein synthesis, which means you won't grow much muscle while drinking it. http://www.ergo-log.com/milkcola.html Drink milk and fresh-brewed green tea instead of colas, soft drinks or alcohol. "Improved endurance capacity following chocolate milk consumption compared with 2 commercially available sport drinks."
6) Use a twice-daily combinatorial protein and ALA supplement offset from workout times (i.e., morning and night) but drink creatine solution during resistance training
7) Take quercetin to reduce post-workout inflammation and boost mitochondrial biogenesis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin
8) Learn the basics of training if you haven't already—http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/a/we... learn how high-quality rest is at least as important as exercise for anabolism
9) Use clinically proven, evidence-based weightlifting techniques including muscle confusion, eccentric loading and optimal intensity for maximum ROI. Concentrate especially on "the big three": squats, deadlifts and bench press, for maximum returns for effort.
10) Keep up-to-date about muscle and fitness by bookmarking the best, most objective online sources (PUBMED, etc.) and mix in alternatives such as hemp protein, vibrational and TENS/EMS techniques ( http://www.medword.com/MedwordStore/PCP/EMS_truth.... ) from time to time to see whether you get good results
Also, consider maximizing your height and bone density since you're at the perfect age for this:
There are several nutritional tips and techniques to maximize height up until our bones quit growing around age 20. Here are the most important tips, followed by supporting clinical evidence.
1) Take a daily multivitamin with micronutrients. See below for recommended micronutrients to improve height.
2) Take 1000mg (1g) of calcium carbonate supplement daily.
3) Take 3g of GABA (an inexpensive amino acid supplement) at least once daily to quadruple baseline growth hormone levels.
4) Engage in regular low-risk vibrational physical activity, such as plyometric training, volleyball, basketball, short-to-medium range jogging.
5) Practice meditation for 20-30 minutes regularly around dusk in order to reduce stress and improve hormonal profile for growth (cortisol can inhibit growth).
PubMed primary clinical journal articles:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016 - 3g GABA quadruples growth hormone levels.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15755856 - We conclude that calcium carbonate supplementation of adolescent boys increased skeletal growth, resulting in greater stature and bone mineral acquisition.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16426962 - The micronutrient-fortified beverage was beneficial in promoting growth and decreasing duration of common illnesses among middle-class residential schoolchildren who had adequate energy and protein intakes.
- Anonymous5 years ago
Sorry to be blunt, but you need to get your expectations down to Earth. Building muscle naturally in a way that is safe and healthy is NOT a fast process. If you do everything right - exercise and nutrition - then a fantastic gain would be around a pound a month on average. This may not sound like much, but it comes to 12 pounds a year, 24 in two, and a whopping 36 pounds over three years. It is possible to build muscle faster than this in short spurts, especially when you first start working out, but in the long run, your average gains will be what I stated. People who don't understand this get frustrated and quit, or else they turn to steroids in desperation. As ways to build muscle, you need to correctly eat, exercise, and rest. Many people are great at exercise, but fail in their nutrition. Start by determining your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) and increase this by a tiny amount to allow for growth. You'll need to carefully balance the amount of protein, carbs, and fat that you eat. You'll also need to consume high quality proteins. The overall topic is complex, and people who are successful tend to spend as much time learning about nutrition and physiology as they do in the gym. Theories always seem to be changing, and you'll find yourself always trying to catch up on the latest stuff. Also, as your body grows stronger, you will need to modify your nutrition and exercise programs to compensate. Good luck.
Everybody needs to boost their bench press, but fitness center regulars and bodybuilders ultimately hit a level and battle to raise those bench push numbers. Pay that magazine report on "how to increase your bench press by 20lbs. in 7 days," and look here https://tr.im/JDMMi .
Critical Bench is an ideal guide for bench and is divided into six sections.
The initial data is the training that you need in creating parts of your muscles while going right on through the book.
Critical Bench emphasizes the significance of schedule versions and discussed in layman exercise terms, ensuring every bodybuilder studying the manual will understand it.
- Anonymous7 years ago
Have you already tried Muscle Gaining Secrets process. Get in this website : http://go.bodybuildingaccess.com/ . It could surely manage people!
Did you envy your buddies that can eat all that they can but they by no means received excess fat? Well, you don’t have to do that because you too can change your metabolic process
- 1 decade ago
work out like crazy and drink plenty of protein shakes
- 6 years ago
Sunestron is best thing from what I read online