What is the distance (mile/kilometer) that a top pro ice hockey player skates in the course of one game?

I know it is basically a series of sprints but I am curious about it. In other terms I suppose a stride/step count could prove just as useful. Hockey is a demanding sport on the whole body but i thought the answer to this might be interesting, just can't locate any studies discussing it. Any references one... show more I know it is basically a series of sprints but I am curious about it. In other terms I suppose a stride/step count could prove just as useful. Hockey is a demanding sport on the whole body but i thought the answer to this might be interesting, just can't locate any studies discussing it. Any references one could provide would be awesome. Thanks.
Update: thanks donovan. I suspected it had been asked before I didn't realize how long ago it had been asked.